news

Making Joanne: Episode 1 - A-YO

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squeeshy Keety

It would be awesome if they made a video for a bunch of songs (all would be ideal, but they started with A-YO, so probably not gonna happen. Still, it made me laugh and really showed me how she lets her creativity flow :rockstar:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

boobtank

LOVED this video, I can't wait to see the making of the other tracks! I'm so excited for this era!!!

JamesonBaptism

Watching this made me so happy :) 

They clearly seemed to enjoy making this album so much. No negative press can take that away from them..

DanceInTheDark

It must be so AWESOME to make music with this talented woman :giveup: 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

1 minute ago, PerfectGypsy said:

OMG I laughed at her comment to Mark about UP, but did she just say she's been trying to make the biggest song of the year? So she does care about hits?  *insert Wendy gif*

Damn you guys never understand her even when she's joking. :madge:

FreePalestine

JustifyMyLove
5 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

lol at me thinking it will be some massive Netflix documentary 

Well, Chris recorded stuff at a lot of places example meeting fans, at the Camden rising thing etc

i think there will be like an small production documentary (not a big production one) of the albums development process and the background of the begining of the era...etc

i think these track mini series is just for teasing until the full thing gets released 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

blackpink

I loved how we could see the real instruments that they used for it, that definitely made me appreciate the song more. 

Gaga was NOT playing about wanting this to be real and authentic :giveup:

screaming at the Pokemon mask and hat :toofunny:

Swan Heart

Ohhhh, I love this!

"Yeah, I know it needs to be as good as ****ing Uptown Funk, ok, **** you." :cryga:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived