💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga deserves better

AphroditeLaydee

Featured Posts

display name

I completely agree, darlin. I can appreciate music that's hated by critics or not even known to most critics, but Gaga is personally affected by critical reception. I just want her to know how great of an album so many of us think this is, no matter what negatively biased bitches have to say about it. I don't want her to ever have to talk negatively about this album as she did before with ARTPOP.

26 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

She called bullshït on the NYT article, so it would appear that she's much more irritated when the review is more critical of her than of the album itself. I don't think she cares if critics don't like the album, as long as they keep it professional, which Jon Whatshisface did not do.

This.

I live outside the space time continuum.

4 minutes ago, Beto said:

I guess y'all were ready for that commercial flop but not for critical flop.

It happens, guys. JUST ENJOY JOANNE.

Yes, but Gaga is a person with feelings and we're worried about her.  It's because many reviews are not based on the music, but are reaching for anything negative they can find to say about her.  Gaga is being bullied, just like back in HS.  I hope she can stay strong emotionally. 

2 minutes ago, Beto said:

I'm sorry, I guess I didn't take it that way. All we can do for her is stay by her side.

This, exactly.

Archived