💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Idea for the Super Bowl

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

I just had a thought about her half time show- what if she crowd surfed just like in the perfect illusion video? It would be epic! My wig would be EJECTED into space!!!! 

Edonis

She probably will actually but it would unfortunately be paid people to be in the crowd, or pre-chosen. I doubt they would just get random people from the audience lol :giveup:

Stephen
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

We already have a video of her doing this

britney-spears-chaotic13.gif

She's done it a bunch of times but never on TV. It could be iconic tbh. Has anyone done that at the super bowl? 

Stephen
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

She probably will actually but it would unfortunately be paid people to be in the crowd, or handpicked. I doubt they would just get random people from the audience lol 

I'd rather it be planned with special people though don't wanna risk her falling or something :laughga: 

Helxig

That'd be cool! But would only work if they knew which direction the crowd was going to take her :laughga: she could just end up getting passed around for the whole performance.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TSUNAMI

Yaaaas sistren, so good idea.

She should hire all of GGD (she doesn't have to pay me **** and I'd do literally anything) to be her fake auidence.

Or is GP safer for this? :neyde:

Helxig
1 minute ago, Parach said:

Yaaaas sistren, so good idea.

She should hire all of GGD (she doesn't have to pay me **** and I'd do literally anything) to be her fake auidence.

Or is GP safer for this? :neyde:

F.uck I'd fly to the US from America out of my own savings for the chance to see her live and hold her while she's crowd surfing.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

No thank you, this era is already chock full of cliches, I don't need more crowd surfing from the pop star.

Archived