The 'NY Times' should be ASHAMED

Petrichor

Featured Posts

malazam
15 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Delete yourself obese

:air:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Reviews nowadays are subjective and can be summarized as a individuals opinion on whether the music will be played on the persons Spotify or not, instead of being objective, looking at the music for what it is, and not looking back at previous work. I mean you are supposed to critizeĀ the music, not Gagas catalogue, not Chainsmokers, not ARTPOP, but the music, for what it is. Seems like they crossed the line of being unprofessional a long time ago.Ā 

Twitter is dragging him so hard.Ā :laughga: Scalp him

@joncaramanica u sir will be dead in 60 years and who will remember your name? No body nada no one!!!

Edit: I don't even have a twitter account. I just copied this from a user in the comments. LOL

That J

We should challenge them to a critique-off. Ā šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Dominic

Just accept it and move on. It got a bad review, what're you going to do spam each negative review until it fits your personal taste?Ā 

Aslong as you enjoy the music who cares. Ā 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, Petrichor said:

As we all know, The New York Times just released a tepid review of Joanne. While I understand you cannot win over every publication with a release of a major musical release, their review is in fact biased and unwarranted. The critic who wrote the article has written countless articles for the newspaperĀ that just downright patronize and insult her. He has called her fake, untalented, etc. - all pajorative and degrading comments.Ā If you want to keep yourĀ integrity as a publication, you publish fair, unbiased reviews of an artistic body of work, which is the opposite of what they have done here.Ā Shame on you,Ā New York Times,Ā for propagating the biased hatred for an artist that you're praising in your magazine this very Sunday. You should really look in to what unbiased journalism is.

I had a similar experience with a 3ds Game that was reviewed by a fan of a rival game. Honestly. bash them on twitter with a fake account it makes you feel better.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Ferrer Zorola

one second they praise ha on their style magazine then suddenly they become hatersĀ 
Ā 

LIFE IS GOOD

display name

Truly, an unprofessional critic, but those are far too common. Gags knows this. Now, you know this. Boil some water for a nice cup of tea, and stream "A-YO" on YouTube, or if you have at least $1.29 to your name, you canĀ buy it on iTunes. You'll feel better. My point is, critics like this get away with posting bullshit like this all the time. Don't stress it, just listen to the songsĀ you like (and maybe, just maybe one of thoseĀ songsĀ is "A-YO"). :hor:Ā 

Archived