Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne is the most hit worthy track on the album.

JoanneC

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JoanneC said:

What kind of music do you hear that you find John Wayne and Dancin' in Circles too weird?

Lextyr97
12 minutes ago, Tommi said:

What about Gaga singing and Mark playing the guitar under a tree alternated with videos of Gaga as a child and her family?

That would make me cry

TropicOfCANCER

Joanne is the best song on the album, but i dont see it being a single. Still, with how meaningful it is to her, I could see her releasing it last.

The Child
21 minutes ago, Tommi said:

What about Gaga singing and Mark playing the guitar under a tree alternated with videos of Gaga as a child and her family?

Honestly I could just imagine a simple video a la TEOG or Gaga driving in her car through the desert at night (the night symbolizing death) while Mark is playing the guitar.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

President Trump
22 minutes ago, Creyk said:

If this song became a single, I can't imagine what sort of video Gaga would make for it...and it would be weird for her to re-create the death of Joanne but what else would it be, the song talks about that

I can picture her just sort of sitting in a field with beautiful scenery and just whimsically gazing around. A really simple video, hopefully, but really beautifully shot 

Ma ma pa pa pa

1 minute ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Joanne is the best song on the album, but i dont see it being a single. Still, with how meaningful it is to her, I could see her releasing it last.

I see every single flopping but when she finally releases Joanne as the last single it's going to be a hit

22 minutes ago, JoanneC said:

too weird

hello? It's lady gaga :sharon:

what does "weird" even mean though

jessica-lange-lg-02_2015-03-18_23-02-00.

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly I could just imagine a simple video a la TEOG or Gaga driving in her car through the desert at night (the night symbolizing death) while Mark is playing the guitar.

22 minutes ago, Tommi said:

24 minutes ago, Creyk said:

If this song became a single, I can't imagine what sort of video Gaga would make for it...and it would be weird for her to re-create the death of Joanne but what else would it be, the song talks about that

a vid of a spirit guiding her through life idk

President Trump
2 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

It is the best song to me and it made me literally have to stop the song because I was in a coffee shop and there were actual tears in my eyes and I didn't want to start crying. I've had a lot of death in my life and it made me think of my grandma. I never cry at songs, I am a big thick made of steel emotionless man, and this song made me feel emotional. Lol . If she does release it last I hope it's still able to be successful. It could be an iconic song if she plays her cards right 

Ma ma pa pa pa

President Trump
2 minutes ago, JoanneC said:

I see every single flopping but when she finally releases Joanne as the last single it's going to be a hit

Rude boy teas 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Archived