💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 6 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

boyerased
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I have the same feeling, like she invited herself during the shooting to put spells on the crew's members

Like she could be playing with them all along.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PSYCHOSHTICK
11 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

What if Scathach the actress is actually the real scathach? Am I making sense? It's odd that she's not in the house.

8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I have the same feeling, like she invited herself during the shooting to put spells on the crew's members

This.

48 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Taissa could play the actual Scathach. 

But this as well... (I don't see Gaga doing more AHS in the future so they'll pass the role on to Taissa).

boyerased
32 minutes ago, TheLucifer said:

Remember when I said this season is going to be about movie production, trailers, sets and actors?

87809-i-was-right-suck-it-gif-claire-weu

And this is the first time I really can't wait to see the next episode!

I love the the dark knight, joker references about method acting and how it consumes you

This. Those gross stuff by the trees and how Kathy acts remind me of Jared.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

This.

But this as well... (I don't see Gaga doing more AHS in the future so they'll pass the role on to Taissa).

Honestly I think she'll be back, maybe not next season (or just for a cameo) but to me she'll be back in a future season. 

She really seems to be feel very good there, or she wouldn't even have returned this year seeing how much she was busy. So yeah I think she'll find a way to be back one day :) 

Lona Delery

whaaat the hell, the scene where Evan got murdered made me scream, really

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

BEST SEASON SO FAR. And y'all asylum fans can choke (jk :giggle:) that season was all over the place with all the elements Ryan wanted to include: aliens? crazy people? religion?? The Devil™?? Scary but damn messy

1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

This is building up to be the worst season.

- The reenactment actors just play themselves (Sarah Paulson plays Sarah Paulson with an english accent)

- Already knowing that everybody dies is a plot twist? Sure, joanne.

- They just rushed over the fact that none of the real ones would go to the house ever again.

- How is Gaga the real supreme when she is an actress?

- Cheyenne Jackson and real Matt are the worst actors in the ensemble.

- The reenactment actors just play themselves (Sarah Paulson plays Sarah Paulson with an english accent)

What else do you want :duck: Sarah with an English accent is not the best tho

I think that isn't the plot twist. And Ryan has already spoiled every surprise. The bitch can't keep himself from talking. So I wouldn't really wait for any plot twist any more.

- They just rushed over the fact that none of the real ones would go to the house ever again.

Okay I give u that

- How is Gaga the real supreme when she is an actress?

Scathach, the character being played by ActressGa, is the first supreme - not Gaga herself. wyd hun

SHUTCHO FACE CHEYENNE IS SO GOOD and hot :grr: repent !!1!!!

4 hours ago, cameron9814 said:

Wait is gaga not coming back as an actress? I was really hoping she would 

Inb4 she does and her name is Joanne 😂

Helxig
1 hour ago, VOLANTIS said:

How is Edward Phillip Mott's character a major part of the documentary though? I have a feeling we'll at least know what happened to Gaga. They could find her decapitated head (Remember the God awful Hotel prop head of her?) in the forest and so kill her off camera. Taissa could play the actual Scathach. 

Because he is how they escaped the house! Pretty important part of their story :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

59 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

How could she be the real scathatch? the real matt lived roanoke and saw her. Then they re-enact their story, with gaga playing that role. He would have recognized her if she really had decided to play herself.

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

hmmmmmm this is the worst episode in this season for me........it was just so boring and we already knew what the twist is........i hope that they don't ruin the second part of this season cuz i really liked the first half

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

DeanWinchester

Amazing episode! I'm still having deep slow breathing!

4 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

This.

That makes sense. I would love to see Taissa as Scathach.

12 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

So, finding out that everyone (Except one) eventually dies is the *big* plot twist? What? :awkney: I expected some big twist, not something that isn't really shocking. I'm disappointed.

Yeah, this. They should not have said that right from the start.

10 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Evan was there, though. His character was pretty minor in the reenactment.

Aside from what was mentioned earlier about his character saving them, I bet they wanted Rory in because of his marriage with Paulson's character. Really makes things interesting for a reality show.

10 hours ago, Logan said:

What literally makes no sense is that Matt and Shelby decided to return to the house right before the blood moon. Is production paying them to compensate for their loss on the house? Something's not adding up..

Shelby had good reasons. Matt had none. Maybe he was dragged there by Lee, who wanted to prove a point.

10 hours ago, Logan said:

c3cb4e0f078d4c7dbb8139dce645af94?fit=max

Torches in the background :giveup: 

6 hours ago, Sizzily said:

nnnn I was just about to totally steal this from Reddit. :toofunny: But its so freaky. I hope there will be more small details like this next episode cuz that is spooky as hell :giveup: 

I'm pretty sure those were candles that Rory set up for the bath

5 hours ago, Sycamore said:

This is building up to be the worst season.

I thought it was doing great.

-I don't see how they could make the actor any more believable different

-agreed, that was a fckhuge spoiler

-agreed about the worst actors

5 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

SPOILER

Reveal hidden contents

THE CAR SCENE

WHYYYYY

GOSH

GOSH

WHYYYY

IT FREAKED ME OUT SO MUCH

I was rooting for her to survive and eventually tell the truth if in the future, the whole cast dies :rip:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

bionic
2 hours ago, nikola said:

hmmmmmm this is the worst episode in this season for me........it was just so boring and we already knew what the twist is........i hope that they don't ruin the second part of this season cuz i really liked the first half

Yep, I was not a fan. The reasons for going back were really contrived that it was almost on Scary Movie levels. :toofunny: 

buy bionic

Dorothy Gale

What a lopsided season this is. I was expecting a shocking, out of the box twist! This is a major disappointment. 

Archived