Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 6 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed that the actors are developing the same exact traits as the real people. Alcoholism and infidelity/trust issues. 

DontDoubtDavid
1 hour ago, Logan said:

What literally makes no sense is that Matt and Shelby decided to return to the house right before the blood moon. Is production paying them to compensate for their loss on the house? Something's not adding up..

mte

17 hours ago, CarloGerardo said:

What if the Butcher is actually the character played by Lily Rabel? Like she pretends to be the goody wife yet she is really the Butcher after all?!

I would LOVE this.

I can see Gaga doing an interview of how she portrayed Scachat in the show and say something like "I've been acting since I was 3 months old" :toofunny:

Kindness rules all.

2 hours ago, Logan said:

What literally makes no sense is that Matt and Shelby decided to return to the house right before the blood moon. Is production paying them to compensate for their loss on the house? Something's not adding up..

Perhaps Scathach has something to do with it?  She is the Original Supreme, so perhaps she bewitched Matt and Shelby to return to the house during the Blood Moon so that they can both be killed.  That way, Scathach can have Matt for eternity (since those killed in the land seem to be trapped on it).

Idk, my brain is pooped from all this studying :poot:  

Rudz Xinc
21 minutes ago, cameron9814 said:

Wait is gaga not coming back as an actress? I was really hoping she would 

I think that's it for her this season

Look at those clowns

Plot twist is terrible...Lazy writing is back :p Episodes 3-5 were great, I loved them...

This one is on par with first two episodes. Hopefully they will improve the same way  :))

I don't need eyes to see

Rudz Xinc

I think this is the weakest episode this season. I'm not sure how I feel about the "actors" real personality except Katy Bates, because she's as crazy as The Butcher.

Look at those clowns

4 hours ago, Dayman said:

I bet Scathach played herself.

HOLY SH*T

because if she's supreme, she can maybe live forever, like how the dutchess lived forever in Coven

so she casted herself...F*CK

Helxig
2 hours ago, Logan said:

I just noticed that the actors are developing the same exact traits as the real people. Alcoholism and infidelity/trust issues. 

I noticed that too! If Rory hadn't died he would've started turning gay :usrs:  kinda wish he didn't die so fast.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

Loved this episode. Love this season. Love the risks they've been taking. Might even be my favourite season since Asylum. But a lot of people hate it... why do I always love what people hate? :toofunny:

OT: I bet that girl who uploaded the instagram pic, saying she worked with Gaga and Chaz Bono, but then edited the caption a few hours later, who usually does acting in lots of special effects, will play the real Scathach! 

If we even get to see the real Scathach. I wonder if we'll see all the real versions of the characters... I wonder if The Butcher will face off with Agnes who thinks that she is The Butcher.

Also, if the actors are taking on traits from the characters they played, and we see Gaga again, does that mean she will be a normal actress who is starting to have dark thoughts and sexual tendencies? (And who starts to ignore her general hygiene :laughga:)

Edit: also Taissa Farmiga is coming back, and Finn Witrock who will play "the most f.ucked up character of all time" in Ryan's words... who the hell will they play???

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I don't know what to think? I don't understand why real Shelby, Matt and Lee returned to the house, it makes no sense. And why while they were filming nothing crazy happened? And I hope Sidney will die...

Archived