AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 6 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily

sQdASp.gif

That was a really good episode. I knew the actual spirits would be grittier and scarier and I'm so happy that looks to be the case. I bet Lee survives. RIP Evan tho. Hope Gaga comes back sometime. Plus, Kathy is poised to give a near-Misery level performance :excited2:

One Banned Boi

2 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I'm disappointed Gaga's actress wasn't at the house, maybe she's late?

Well she wasn't really part of the main cast, she has no reason to be there. They only wanted to involve the people that were in the actual documentary/dramatic retelling because there's a lot of drama between them. 

If Gaga teams with Kathy to end Sidney I'll be here for it. otherwise I'll just stick to the first part of the season and pretend this never ever happened. :madge:

Kindness rules all.

It's going to be SO GOOD once more people die and then the people in the house start begging production for help. They run outside to the production trailers and find that EVERYONE has been murdered. Omg it's going to be so intense. 

4 minutes ago, Logan said:

Well she wasn't really part of the main cast, she has no reason to be there. They only wanted to involve the people that were in the actual documentary/dramatic retelling because there's a lot of drama between them. 

Evan was there, though. His character was pretty minor in the reenactment.

Just now, modern ecstasy said:

Evan was there, though. His character was pretty minor in the reenactment.

Because he's married to the main actor. 

This is the first episode of the season that was a little boring tbh but i guess it's because i was used to the Butcher and Gaga's characters. :giveup:

Just now, Versace19069 said:

This is the first episode of the season that was a little boring tbh but i guess it's because i was used to the Butcher and Gaga's characters. :giveup:

Boring? The first 5 episodes were build up for this. **** just got real! :giveup: 

Very good theory from Reddit:

I don't believe that Evan Peters character was actually killed I think that was the only stunt murder. He said he wanted to leave anyway for another project and Sydney was just using him to start panic in the house.

Could account for the one person that lived too. 

Just now, Logan said:

Boring? The first 5 episodes were build up for this. **** just got real! :giveup: 

I know..I just got used to Sarah being Shelby with her long hair and not that accent for example. This whole actor/real characted got me confused some times. I still look forward to the story of course. 

What literally makes no sense is that Matt and Shelby decided to return to the house right before the blood moon. Is production paying them to compensate for their loss on the house? Something's not adding up..

Emigrante
25 minutes ago, Logan said:

That makes no sense, the real people who were telling the story would have recognized her when they watched the show. 

I think that was irony.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

The fact that i am so obsessed with Kathy's accent. The scene where she poisoned and kill  the whole colony was EVERYTHING.FOREVAHHHHH. Emmy/Golden Globe now. :giveup:

Archived