💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 6 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

On 20/10/2016 at 6:16 AM, Logan said:

That makes no sense, the real people who were telling the story would have recognized her when they watched the show. 

She's the witch supreme of supremes, I'm pretty sure she could've given them a potion o two. And why would the three deeply traumatised relive those horrible times again? fingers crossed Gaga plays Scathach the next season that revisits Coven!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz
11 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Personally not everyone can have informed opinions

:classy:

Come on man, no need for that.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
8 hours ago, hellothing said:

Come on man, no need for that.

You're going to quote me when it was clearly a joke and there have been 4 other posts in this thread also knocking his opinion? Mine was done sarcastically. But you choose me. Come on man, no need for that, either. 

:huh:

Blueskye

So where's the amazing, shocking, suprising, unbelievable twist? Ryan said whatever we thought we were watching,  that's not what it is. However everyone knew this was coming as it was obvious. I'm still waiting for the twist, if this is it then it really shouldn't have been hyped.

My main bug bear with the episode is the writing is a big mess, mess, mess, mess, mess, mess, mess... No matter how you try to rationalise it, it is NOT believable in any way shape or form. Shelby said she still has that nightmare about the butcher to this day, she had her ankle smashed with a sledge hammer, witnessed horrific scenes including the pigman spitroast, the Poke boys feeding off of a pig, the earth 'breathing' beneath her, malevolent spirits coming for them every 5 minutes, her husband cheating on her, the professor getting shot with arrows, her niece getting kidnapped and brother-in-law burned to name but a few. Yet she's willing to go back there for the chance to speak to Matt? Bullsh#t! 

Lee, also having gone through most of the same experiences as Shelby most notably her ex-husband's burnt carcass and being questioned by the police for 48 hours, the kidnapping of her daughter for several days and the terrifying pig messages they found and saving her family from certain death at the very end. Yet she's willing to go back for redemption, to clear the air? Bullsh#t! She's smarter than that, Three Days in Hell won't prove who killed him, it certainly won't clear her name, unless the butcher is caught on film saying she did it. That doesn't seem likely and would anyone believe there were killer ghosts out there? Probably not.  

I don't rate the reality show at all because at the moment, it's rediculous. It does however bring up some interesting interactions between characters we wouldn't have otherwise seen together, Lee and Monet for example. That isn't enough to save it though. Also behind the scenes in the underground tunnel with the actors flirting and tripping up in the dark was trying way too hard to come across as realistic, it was more cringe than anything else.

I'm hoping there's so much more that hasn't been said yet because this can't be it, there must be more. Please let there be some intelligent twists/explanations ahead or this has all been a waste of time. If this is all we can expect then it should have been a 'real' American horror story from the beginning and not a docu-series/re-enactment.

As of Chapter 6 what they're selling, I'm not buying. I hope that by the end of Chapter 9 I'm at the very least pleasantly surprised by the story and not left feeling short-changed. I'm also intrigued as to how Chapter 10 will be another tangent of its own. Fingers crossed they pull it out of the bag. 

Cheyenne is the worst. Up there with the TERRIBLE performance of Wes as the 10 Commandment Killer. 

Kindness rules all.

calmar

Sort of looking forward to seeing who dies tomorrow night. How gruesome :rip: 

(did I just use an emoticon and make a pun with it?)

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Archived