❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
review

Positive Joanne review from popular YouTube reviewer

Nickypie101

Featured Posts

Nickypie101

I was happy to see that this guy who usually is pretty tough on many records seems to love Joanne a lot! Watch the review 

Poissonche

Not watching because I haven't listened to the album yet, but I'm not surprised, the guy is a Gaga stan.

Nicogly

I think he stans gaga a bit tho so maybe thats why he rated it that high. (but i mean, it deserves to be that high, its an amazing album, arguably gaga's best) 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

malazam

Surprised at this thread not having the achievement tag :ladyhaha:

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam
20 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

I think he stans gaga a bit tho so maybe thats why he rated it that high. (but i mean, it deserves to be that high, its an amazing album, arguably gaga's best) 

21 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Not watching because I haven't listened to the album yet, but I'm not surprised, the guy is a Gaga stan.

Even if he stans her....his review is actually really good, he is being critic about

another shot before we kiss the other side

Nicogly
32 minutes ago, malazam said:

Even if he stans her....his review is actually really good, he is being critic about

hmmmm... yeah but there is undeniable bias. Im not discrediting his review or his critiques (on this and the other album/tracks he has done) just saying it has bias, and it is perceivable. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

31 minutes ago, GagaXCupcakke said:

He better buy it when it officially comes out :nails:

BITCH PLEASE!!! He has every Lady Gaga CD in every edition, he is more of a monster than many of you are being in this era and he even gave ARTPOP a 4.5 of 5 review...don't try to drag John:neyde: sorry but John's opinion means everthing to me and if he didn't like Joanne I would have cried...that's how much I love this guy but he loves Joanne so now I love him even more

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

47 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I really hate this guy though. He's so pretentious 

Whatever he loves Joanne and I love him even more:giggle:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Archived