DJWS remix of Perfect Illusion coming soon

antpats2

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Creepshow said:

Hello,

Can you tell me if Perfect Illusion will have a digital format with 7-8 remixes official ?

Nothing was announced so far , but all her official singles had remixes EP (yes even GUY :derpga:) so there should be one as well for Perfect Illusion :)

They are usually released 6-8 weeks after the radio release.

Decodekid
On 10/18/2016 at 4:00 AM, JoanneC said:

Nothing can save that song tbh 

giphy.gif

you dont like it ?

giphy.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

NIghtmareElm

I will laugh my ass off if by some freaky chance this charts higher than the original version

11 hours ago, Freddy said:

Nothing was announced so far , but all her official singles had remixes EP (yes even GUY :derpga:) so there should be one as well for Perfect Illusion :)

They are usually released 6-8 weeks after the radio release.

Ok thank you for your answer :-)

VOLANTIS

It was a Perfect Illusion. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

display name

Forgot about this. He needs to put this out so "Perfect Illusion" can top "Til It Happens to You" as Gaga's club banger.

Since the album came out, I've always skipped this song. But now I just realized that this song is actually one of my favorite song on the album. It also might be one of my all time favorite gaga song. Even though I didn't like this song at first, I forced myself to like it and it eventually grew on me. It has so much emotions in her voice which I love and the beat is so sick I got adrenaline rush every time I hear it.

• 1 month later...
SchwineLove

so sorry to bump this (mods don't give me warning point), but it's pure curiosity that whether this remix still happening or no? is there any official update from djws? I'm afraid that Gaga just want to move on from PI and let it rest for the second single, meh. There's even no televised performance of PI I'm mad

Archived