other

"Dancin' in Circles" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

if TFM and BTW were having sex on a beach, that's what it'd sound like.

MADE TO BE A SINGLE.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Naor Daniel

i can't stop listening to this song. the whole production is pure QUALITY. i can't wait to see this being announced as a single, music video, topping the charts.

when a song is good, you just know it. 

boneknuckleskin
9 hours ago, PerfectGypsy said:

I wanna know what people love about this song so much. 

:awkney:

Aga Gydal

Not sure this song would fare well as a single but for the fans it's a fabulous throwback to some of her best mid-tempo songs, particularly Alejandro. :)

Janne Monsen Tveit

This needs to be a single! The only up-tempo song I think could do really well, especially with a good video and some promo. 

http://730.no

It seems like whenever she write a song about sex ,which means she doesn't try to hard to be something or serious, it becomes a banger with hooks after hooks without a doubt! Yes i mean Lovegame, Poker Face, Sexxx Dreams, Bad Romance,...and now we have Dancin' In Circles!

I don't like the lyrics, they just too obvious and simplistic and come off as rude and trashy.  she could've come up with her own allusions to female masturbation rather than using overused and gross ones, like the one about rubbing one out.  Make it more sexy by being cryptic, mysterious and obscure about the subject matter.

the beat is awesome and her performance as well.  maybe a remixer can polish the diamond out of this rock.

Glamourpuss

I think this is a great song but I don't love it. I think it is a grower though. It's the "tap down those boots while I beat around" part that I'm not sure about. 

But I was looking forward to the Gaga/Beck collaboration the most so I hope it does grow on me. 

Infinity Wave

Ok I wanna say it again

I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS SONG

That outro with the refrain of the melody kills slays shooks shoots snatchs me every damn time :firega:

Colourful

It's a bop. Always love when Gaga does her low sultry whisper-like voice.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

This is definitely my favorite of the ones I've heard omg.

The "tap down" part slaaaaaaaaaaaays. :gaycat::gaycat::gaycat::gaycat::gaycat:

❤ x ❤

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived