other

"Dancin' in Circles" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name

DiC. When the snippet made all y'all moist, I didnt know what y'all  were hearing, but i get it now. I dont know if it could be a hit, but a fan fave for good reason. the "lets funk downtown" bit is so early Gaga to me, and when the background vocals kick in there, HEAVEN tbh

lavenderblondee

TFM vibes had me SHOOK :giveup: 

I really like the song. Not as catchy as the other songs, but "funk me downtown" is just flawless.

ImNotBritney

This is the only song i'm stanning right now. Is that Gwen singing the hooks? i already play it in the background when i'm texting dirty stuff to my fb. :whitney:

1 hour ago, arthurhmangum said:

Why was it not the first single?! 

Literally me listening to this song: 

gret.gif

It's like So Happy I Could Die's older sister. 

SHICD and this are currently my all time fav gaga songs

WIth "John Wayne", it's definitely one of my favourites, so far. :wub:

And it seems to incorporate so many different styles of music. The verses kinda remind me of Shakira and give me a tropical feeling. In the chorus, however, I can definitely see Gaga as a cowgirl doing a cool choreography just like Madonna's "Don't Tell Me". And the end of the song makes me think of Bollywood. :giveup:

I'm so confused and I love it :D :giveup:

I'm a Pokémon in drag - your argument is invalid!

Reality

I loved this one!! I was excited with the snippet, and my expectations have been exceeded with this song! 

The "Tap down those boots while I beat around. Let's funk downtown" is amazing itself, and some of the background vocals remind me of Gwen Stefani. And, can we just talk about the scream?! Slay me :queenga:

🃏🖤👹

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived