Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Grigio Girls" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not what you expect from Gaga but maybe it is a song needed in a Gaga record. I did enjoy it, thought it would be a very bad song, it's not very great but it's so easy to listen and she's more comfortable than some other songs and the voice (tough sometimes a bit too much concerned with placement) is much better than some on the standard version. It's not the kind of song you expect for such a situation, but at the same time i think i understand what she means for Gaga.

Queen Gloria

The snip was like a nightmare for me. Didn't give me much hope for the whole thing.

This song is nice, it doesn't really grabĀ my attention upon the first listen but I feel like it might be a grower for me

Not my favourite from Joanne butĀ still fun to listen toĀ 

Sorcerer

One of the softest and nostalgic moments of Joanne. ItĀ is like a song really dedicated to her bestfriend.

It has a good message and all but I don't like it at all..probably the worst after Hey Girl(YES.)

The snippet was bad, the whole song flowed quite good but...the end came and it made me hate the whole thing lol

Call me delusional but I feel like this track is really different than what gaga has previously done. One of her best tbh. should have been a single

9clAOOg.gif

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Jennica said:

Call me delusional but I feel like this track is really different than what gaga has previously done. One of her best tbh. should have been a single

Ā 

describe it honey

Im Harol don't tell anyone

3 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

describe it honey

Start out kind of slow with just the guitar[?] and gaga singing. Has a backup singer come.

then the drum beat unfolds with claps. "ooh whoa ooh whoa" in the background.Ā 

2nd verse is the same guitar + gaga. Some of her best lyrics imo tbh.

Ā 

lavenderblondee

Chorus is good, but I'll have to let it sink in and listen to it a few more times to get a good opinion on it.

7 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

describe it honey

are you waiting for the album to drop? i could hook you up with the bonus trax

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived