💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Come to Mama" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

misunderstood

This song is so underrated. It's so classic sounding to the 70s. Old Doo wop music. I love it! It's becoming one of my favorite tracks. It's been stuck in my head the past few hours. COME TO MAMAAAAAAAA TELL ME WHO HURT YAAAAAAAAAA

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

This is my absolute fave from the album. I'm OBSESSED, and I genuinely think it would smash as a single. Everything about it is perfect. The lyrics, the production, it just seems so polished and done to perfection. I've been listening to it on repeat all day and it keeps giving me shivers. 

Bette Davis

Okay, so I HATED this song. I found it cheesy and horrible but now I'm addicted :giveup: the power of Gaga tbh

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

i just picture bitchy little monsters in line at the born this way ball and artrave tours fighting and Gaga sees from backstage and says shut up and come to mama hahaha

One of my faves on he album, lets all get our threads on and do the do-wop to it! 

I invented post-its

On 10/17/2016 at 6:13 PM, DonchoMonster said:

I didnt expected it to be good but I LOVE it! One of my favorites from the album. I feel like it is the "The Queen" equivalent from Born this Way, really  underrated

I hadn't even thought of that.. but you're totally right, this gives me the same feeling that The Queen did, in comparison to the rest of the album.

VenusBlackStar

This has quickly become one of my favorite songs. It's got those Beatles / Lennon vibes but also mixed with that Springsteen she's got in her, with the sax. I think we all know that it would have been Clarence on the sax if he was still with us. <3

Some people might think it's corny or cheesy or whatever but SHE totally pulls it off because it's her. It's so classic-sounding and I hope it's on the Superbowl setlist,  the second-to-last song before "The Edge of Glory"

Batwings

When I first heard this song, I was kinda "Meh," but it has been STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR DAYS NOW. It's so damn catchy!

Lona Delery

This song is a grower. I hated it at first, but now it's one of my favorites.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived