......................... feels like they escaped : 

back-to-black-505cf1d616173.jpg

and thats why im obsessing over them

What’s fortnight

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The intro and the chorus give me life. :giveup:

I didn't expect much of John Wayne at first but it completely slayed my existence.

Does she say "im strung out on John Wayne" or "Joanne", because I can't tell and people think its one or the other. Thanks. lol

MelbHawker

I've only heard this song once and it's a hot mess. I'm not feeling as slayed as most on this forum. 

tumblr_me9i0ilq7K1r62ix2o2_250.gif 

ristretto
1 hour ago, MomoQ said:

come to mama

hey girl 

sinners prayer

john wayne 

......................... feels like they escaped : 

back-to-black-505cf1d616173.jpg

and thats why im obsessing over them

how in the world do you get sinners prayer and john wayne to sound as if they're from B2B

Gagalvaro

When I heard about the title the first time I thought it would be the worst song ever but....WTF

IT'S THE ****ING BEST SONG!!!!!!!! (well I don't know because I love so many songs in Joanne but seriously this song is a BOP!!!!!!)

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Free My Mind
1 hour ago, MelbHawker said:

I've only heard this song once and it's a hot mess. I'm not feeling as slayed as most on this forum. 

tumblr_me9i0ilq7K1r62ix2o2_250.gif 

WHAT?

literally best song on the album

ARTPOPe

When the tracklist got revealed, I kind of hated the title, as it sounded like the worst country track ever.

But now this song makes me feel funky, thinking about the most obscene things.
Riding bareback into the sunset ̶o̶̶n̶ with a pervy-dirty cowboy and a steamy night ahead of us... just me? kay...

However someone planted the seed in my head, that the chorus is "Bad Man City, No One's City, Bad Man City, Oh Well" and now it turns out to be "dat - doo - deet - doe" :wtfga: that outro tho :giveup:
What a bad-boy-anthem.

Stream The Love Invention

Daenerys

I was EXTREMELY excited to hear this song when the snippets came out and I was not let down one bit. The intro just killed me on the spot. I jammed through the entire song and then the bridge hit and almost made me fall to my knees it's just SOOOOOO good. That has to be one of THE BEST bridges in her discography. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

how in the world do you get sinners prayer and john wayne to sound as if they're from B2B

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif 

What’s fortnight

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived