Than the angels do

Can relate to this so much 

rmRrLcr.gif

buy bionic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I was walking passed a graveyard today and this song came on and it really hit me :omg: Such a beautiful song yet so listenable on repeat. I find with most emotional Gaga songs that I'll listen to them a lot but never on repeat, but with Joanne it's got something that makes it completely listenable again and again. Brought sad tears to my eyes at first but then like happy tears afterwards, it's really amazing :flutter: 

Rubber Hunk
Spoiler

Yoü & I > Speechless > Joanne > Dope > Brown Eyes

That being said, this song stands out as one of my faves, that and DH. Can't wait to hear it live. :)

I looove the song but I feel it's misplaced. It should have been between sinners prayer and come to mama imo

Kindness rules all.

1 hour ago, Poker said:

I looove the song but I feel it's misplaced. It should have been between sinners prayer and come to mama imo

I feel like it would've been perfect as an album closer. It's about the end of a life so it makes sense to be at the end of a record. 

I absolutely love Joanne and I didn't expect to from the snippet. It's such a powerful song, beautifully written and sung with such an interesting tone in her voice. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

My grandpa died today..

Thank You from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful song! 

Gaga, if you're reading this just know that you do heal people with your music! 

1 hour ago, Secret said:

My grandpa died today..

So very sorry for your loss. Sending love your way. 

anomdepllume

I didn't get to hear this song during the leak, so it was such a beautiful surprise listening to the album today. The simplicity of the song really serves its message and Gaga's voice is really standout here.

SilkSpectre0
3 hours ago, Secret said:

My grandpa died today..

I'm so sorry for your loss. Love to you :hug:

DiamondAngel
8 hours ago, Secret said:

My grandpa died today..

Said a prayer for his soul, you + your family. Monster family is here for you ❤️

TheFame Monster

Theres weird noise at 1:07 that I won't be able to unhear:saladga:why does this keep happening

2 hours ago, GAGA1972 said:

Said a prayer for his soul, you + your family. Monster family is here for you ❤️

6 hours ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Love to you :hug:

9 hours ago, Melibi said:

So very sorry for your loss. Sending love your way. 

You guys are amazing! Thank you:hug:

high heeled fem
On 18 October 2016 at 7:45 AM, Mythos said:

I love this song so much, lyrics are amazing, and meaning behind it so beautiful, it made me cry, and not many song touched me like that ever.

Same!!!! What a song I can't honestly say this and Angel down could have me in tears

ive only listened to those two on repeat & DIC 

the lyrics too....

cant believe I'm saying this (even if I don't like the rest of album I haven't heard it) but these 2 songs Joanne & Angel down are possibly the best she's written 

and Infact I can even say ARTPOP is a piece of ****. She's really come through as a artist and just yeah completely floored...

i have it on now ..... Girl :heart:where do you think your going 

high heeled fem
20 hours ago, Secret said:

My grandpa died today..

I am so so sorry love and hugs 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived