💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DIC should not be second single

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

Guys, I will argue my point factually. Am I the only one who thinks A-YO should be second single ? 

1- DIC's that specific synth that sounds like saw cutting through metal will sound so bad on radio. 
2- DIC's verses & choruses feel disconnected melodically, verses are weak compared to A-YO.

DIC can still be a single but if released after PI, it will probably flop. On the other hand, A-YO is a clear radio hit. Clear, coherent melody throughout song. Beautiful, natural vocals that are never overwhelming, up-beat fun track that wanna make you dance like Shake it Off and Uptown Funk. 

PS: I was listening to Hey Girl, it is so much better than I expected. I am loving Hey Girl. :giveup:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DIC will be the Dance in the Dark, Schiße, and Venus of this era 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Double post

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

I don't think any of the new songs from Joanne would make good singles, even though they are good songs... maybe A-Yo at a push?

HolyDelRey

Dancin in Circles, is the best thing that happend in Gaga's career since 2013. 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

KURUSHITOVSKA

Of course not lol it has thatlatin beatthat makes the bottoms dance and they love it but it can't be a single or it would flop + it's too explicit for radio. Diamond Heart and John Wayne obviously deserve to be singles and can do pretty good.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

malazam

It actually should.....

Can't you hear it?

IT'S THE FEMALE ONE DANCE!!

I'll bookmark this thread and when everybody starts singing 'BABY DON'T CRY BABY DON'T CRY' I'll be here being a bitch

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived