💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Monsters annoy me

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

FATCAT

That's because the monsters in love with Joanne are silently slobbering over Joanne snippets and an eventual leak. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Sia Daily

being called "monsters" or "little monsters" annoys me

gurl we gonna be 60 years old one day, i aint no little teenage monster

Joshie S

I feel the same. Before Joanne, I was coming on GGD everyday, now that she's active and releasing Joanne, I'm BARELY on here, you know why? I'm just OVER all of the negativity on here about everything she does (or doesn't do)

I wish fans would just chill out, smoke a J, put some earphones in and play some music and stop worrying about charts, or success, or anything else, just enjoy the era, it's not like she's doing NOTHING at all... at least we're actually getting an era this time around...

however, nothing that Gaga does seems to impress her forever-changing fans... no wonder why she changes just as much.... Remember when fans practically begged her for a stripped down album (during ARTPOP)? now she's ****ing delivering on that and now they're saying they miss "ARTPOP Gaga" ......I rolled my eyes so far back when I read that

It's just so disrespectful and I'm so over it all

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Bloody Matt
1 hour ago, JoshieS said:

I feel the same. Before Joanne, I was coming on GGD everyday, now that she's active and releasing Joanne, I'm BARELY on here, you know why? I'm just OVER all of the negativity on here about everything she does (or doesn't do)

I wish fans would just chill out, smoke a J, put some earphones in and play some music and stop worrying about charts, or success, or anything else, just enjoy the era, it's not like she's doing NOTHING at all... at least we're actually getting an era this time around...

however, nothing that Gaga does seems to impress her forever-changing fans... no wonder why she changes just as much.... Remember when fans practically begged her for a stripped down album (during ARTPOP)? now she's ****ing delivering on that and now they're saying they miss "ARTPOP Gaga" ......I rolled my eyes so far back when I read that

It's just so disrespectful and I'm so over it all

Yes. Just like when they were begging for a light and colorful era in 2012, but when they got that they weren't satisfied. 

Plus, most people on here will never appreciate what they get AT THE MOMENT because for them it's never enough... They were tearing Gaga apart after BTW, then they started doing it again during ARTPOP and suddenly BTW era started being the best era ever etc. And now look, they miss "ARTPOP Gaga" :rip: 

But I learnt not to let this kind if things affect me anymore. I'm here to enjoy the music and I will no matter what this fanbase has to say :whitney:

3 hours ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

I mean you guys think Britney is better just because she's doing promo?

No, Britney is better because the music from Glory is way better and exciting than anything we got from Joanne so far, it's not about promo... And still talking about lip sync lol really... Water is wet.

AlexanderMagno

I don't think monsters are unhappy with the change of direction or the stripped-down approach... is it possible that this era really lacks, so far!, the quality we expect from Gaga? Everyone wants a change of pace, of music, of promo plans, as long as the quality still amazes you. Maybe that hasn't be delivered so far. And let's be fair, not everything Gaga does has to be perfect (she's clearly not a musical out-of-this-world genius either)

artRaver

Why make threads like this to prove your point when you could be doing be saving up $680 for an authentic Bianca or Lady Marianne hat and be just like Joanne.

People will never be pleased. Even if she made a TF/TFM 2.0. That's just life don't dwell on it.  We all know the ones talking will be first ones on LiveNation/Ticketmaster trying to buy tickets to the tour.  :madge:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

I understand that you want to state your opinion but why do you have to drag Britney? For me, Glory is the most exciting pop release of 2016 so far and she really delivered. I thought she was over after hearing the mess that is Britney Jean so I had zero expectations for Glory but right now i think it's her best album since Blackout. Besides, she's really making an effort this time by doing lots of promo, so it's fun for me to follow the era. 

6 hours ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Well I wanted to make MY thread about it. 

COME THE FUK THRU TABITHA !! LMAOOO:sharon:

telephonez

If you don't like this era don't stress, she is constantly evolving guys. I really like it personally because I am already a big indie fan, I listen to Lana, Marina, Florence and more.

I am a big Florence fan so I feel like I am more acceptinf of this new era than the people who are purely pop fans and thats okay not to like it either, but maybe try and be less negative for those of us who do enjoy it.

Btw its not a purely country album, its got alot of smoking western tones and lyrics and a variety of styles. Give it a chance guys. Ayo is a real jam. Diamond Heart sounds like an American power anthem.

Archived