šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Monsters annoy me

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

BeforeĀ Joanne, all of you were like "I don't care if LG5 is a death metal/polka album I want it" and now that Gaga has changed up her sound in the slightest way you guys are saying, "I didn't wait three years for a country album. Where're the bops?" It's super infuriating. You guys only seem to like artists that do a shitload of promo and really need to listen to some non-top 40 music for awhile. I mean you guys think Britney is better just because she's doing promo? Lol, I'd actually rather have a good album than an artist delivering a ton of lip synced performances. Your standards are weird and nonsensical.Ā 

Rudz Xinc

Complaining about other monsters complaining doesn't make you less annoying :staymad:

We already had so many similar threads

Look at those clowns

swordstalker

Anyone here who's a fan of Gaga for any reason other than her music (live performances, for example), no doubt will be bored because all they have this era is music. Why were so many fans pleasantly surprised with how good the C2C era was? Because Ā there were so many performances, that you can overlook the music you don't like and watch her perform. I'm not fan of Million Reasons but I've watched the dive bar performance at least 15 times because I love watching her perform. But other than that, I'm a little bored right now. So yes, I'm so much more satisfied as a fan when Gaga does promo in the form of live performances.Ā 

Dorothy Gale
2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Complaining about other monsters complaining doesn't make you less annoying

Ā 

1 minute ago, Shawn Lee said:

It'ss not a secret that monsters r very annoying

Well I wanted to make MY thread about it.Ā 

There's plenty of other pop girls who make generic, radio-friendly, pop singles (which they didn't co-write or co-produce) to stan forĀ :emma:

TheFriend

it can't be helped sis

Ā 

They have their reasons too. It may have annoyed you but pls don't hate them. The world is already full of hate. Thank you for being honest.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

RAMROD

Luckily I am none of those. :D

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Crystalline
16 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Complaining about other monsters complaining doesn't make you less annoying :staymad:

/endthread :nails:Ā 

Chiunzhan
26 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

BeforeĀ Joanne, all of you were like "I don't care if LG5 is a death metal/polka album I want it" and now that Gaga has changed up her sound in the slightest way you guys are saying, "I didn't wait three years for a country album. Where're the bops?" It's super infuriating. You guys only seem to like artists that do a shitload of promo and really need to listen to some non-top 40 music for awhile. I mean you guys think Britney is better just because she's doing promo? Lol, I'd actually rather have a good album than an artist delivering a ton of lip synced performances. Your standards are weird and nonsensical.Ā 

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

Dorothy Gale
4 minutes ago, Nebulous said:

/endthread Ā 

Someone posted after you so obviously it's not the end.Ā :nails:

Archived