💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for a performance like this?

Bebe

How would you feel about a performance like that?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel about a performance like Beck's

• I love it!!! It slays!!
    • It's okay I suppose
    • No, I think it's dull.

Featured Posts

So I've heard from some users a worry that Gaga will be unable to be an interesting performer when she is just at a guitar. "What about her costumes?? Her stage productions?? Her choreography?? You can't do anything interesting with just a guitar strumming on stage!!"

This is Beck covering Bowie's Sound and Vision. Obviously Bowie and Beck are two musicians Gaga looks up to and she has recently done the Grammy Bowie Tribute and has worked with Beck on her record.

This performance is an incredible performance to me, and so different to what the likes of Beyonce and other artists are doing. There is an element that uses lighting and visual performance, with Beck pointing his guitar at a section of the band as it lights up and that section plays, but the real incredible part of the performance is the soundscape he created. The focus is on the music and it's an incredible live piece.

How would you feel about performances like that?

xoxo cupcakke

I am expecting a lot more piano sitting and standing at the mic this era. I'm here for it; there is a lot more to a performance than just choreography. A performance needs to create a certain atmosphere and illicit intense emotion, and I think Gaga is great at doing both with her stage presence and musical abilities

TheFriend

Knowing Gaga, I can imagine her not remembering the sequence and she'll be like "I messed up" :stalkga: But that's just me. She just have to turn around and pretend like she's really commanding the band and make serious hand gestures then slay.

That top YT comment tho  :giveup:

RebeldeFaith

Imagine a Gaga performance with an orchestra and a chorus like that. :giveup:

What is this? The musicians go all around the place. I live! :giveup:

She has the potential to do it and achieve something bigger.

If she's gonna give up the choreos and props for something like this I'm here for it. :flutter:

Something something idk

Archived