đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Angel Down

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Sylvanas
Just now, Smarticle said:

Well it's gotta be different from the official version of it at least, so hopefully it's more up tempo :nails:

It definitely won't be dance pop. :smh:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smarticle
1 minute ago, Sylvanas said:

It definitely won't be dance pop. :smh:

Let a boy dream :toofunny:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Starbucks

I'm pray this song released as a Christmas special single:laughga:

Your everyday cups of kindness

PerfectGypsy

I don't think it's going to end up like Gypsy (my favourite song btw). I think it is going to get a beat or an electro backing track or something though, judging by the snippet that seems to be building up. But I think it will retain its somber tone.

Edonis
1 minute ago, PerfectGypsy said:

I don't think it's going to end up like Gypsy (my favourite song btw). I think it is going to get a beat or an electro backing track or something though, judging by the snippet that seems to be building up. But I think it will retain its somber tone.

Noooo people have described it as a stripped back haunting ballad. No build up (unless you mean vocally?)

PerfectGypsy
Just now, Edonis said:

Noooo people have described it as a stripped back haunting ballad. No build up (unless you mean vocally?)

Do you know those deep voices in perfect illusion that people say sound demonic? Like those altered noises/voices songs have, well angel down has some and to me it sounds like it's building to something.

Edonis
Just now, PerfectGypsy said:

Do you know those deep voices in perfect illusion that people say sound demonic? Like those altered noises/voices songs have, well angel down has some and to me it sounds like it's building to something.

I just think those are backing vocals. Idk because I haven't heard the full song but from people I know who went to the listening party, Angel Down is just a very haunting ballad like Dope, but with "prettier" vocals.

I hope not. I really love the broken chords in the snippet and the overall sound. Please let it be slow and heart wrenching. 

PerfectGypsy
Just now, Edonis said:

I just think those are backing vocals. Idk because I haven't heard the full song but from people I know who went to the listening party, Angel Down is just a very haunting ballad like Dope, but with "prettier" vocals.

Ok well I hope so, I can't wait it's gonna be one of my faves.

5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm so here for a vocal build up (choir esque).

YourBeautiful
59 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't have an answer cause there's no snippet of the work tape :madge: 

I heard one on YouTube this afternoon. It's out there 

The worktape version is 2:19 demo of just Gaga and the piano.

Also, Gypsy is 99.999999999999999999999% Madeon and Gaga. Rdone did very little work on it. It is not his work. It is Madeon's. He had no input on the production and very little on the writing. Addressing Gypsy as Redone's work makes you seem for of a Redone stan than a Gaga stan and it seems desperate.

Wasn't there an interview or article a while back that said the Angel down work tape was an upbeat version and her vocals are a key higher?...  I hope that version will sound like gypsy...

:heart::music:

Awrah999
54 minutes ago, CHAOS ANGELina said:

Wasn't there an interview or article a while back that said the Angel down work tape was an upbeat version and her vocals are a key higher?...  I hope that version will sound like gypsy...

:heart::music:

I thought it was just piano and guitar? I was expecting it to be slow just from the insider Jeff's description but I have no idea :laughga:

Archived