💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Angel Down

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

So wasnt angel down produced by RedOne? But its a slow ballad... so do you guys think that its gonna be like GYPSY 2.0? Like start out slow then finish with an upbeat track? After all, I dont think she would end the album with such a sad song

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ApplauseftAdele said:

So wasnt angel down produced by RedOne? But its a slow ballad... so do you guys think that its gonna be like GYPSY 2.0? Like start out slow then finish with an upbeat track? After all, I dont think she would end the album with such a sad song

I think she would. She "poured her sould into this album". I think Angel Down is a very emotional ending of the album and it will let people speechless. This album is very different. Everything in this era is different.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Final version is produced by Mark, work tape on deluxe version is produced by RedOne 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Swan Heart

Isn't it produced by Mark and Gaga?

I belive it was only co-written by RedOne.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Nah. It's going to be a Speechless/Brown Eyes of this era. I really don't see it being a Marry The Night/Gypsy.

SCAR 97

The article that came out today described it as a melancholy ballad, so I would imagine it is not like Gypsy 

ApplauseftAdele
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Final version is produced by Mark, work tape on deluxe version is produced by RedOne 

I thought the work tape was just an acoustic version tho? I think i read this somewhere :huh:

Chiunzhan

It already sounds like a standout from the snippet... Tbh every song sounds already iconic seriously!

OT: I have a feeling the lyrics are gonna be amazing

Just now, ApplauseftAdele said:

I thought the work tape was just an acoustic version tho? I think i read this somewhere :huh:

I don't have an answer cause there's no snippet of the work tape :madge: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Smarticle

It was probably made by RedOne as a dance bop, so we'll hear that in the Work Tape version? 

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Reality

I don't think it's going to get super up tempo, but regardless, I love it already! :sweat:

The snippet just sounded so good, and the lyrics seem to be really profound, so I'm excited to hear it in full!

🃏🖤👹

Sylvanas
7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

It was probably made by RedOne as a dance bop, so we'll hear that in the Work Tape version? 

Work Tapes are demos, usually the first recordings of songs, done on either piano or acoustic Guitar. She only wrote the song with RedOne, Mark produced it.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Smarticle
Just now, Sylvanas said:

Work Tapes are demos, usually the first recordings of songs, done on either piano our acoustic Guitar. She only wrote the song with RedOne, Mark produced it.

Well it's gotta be different from the official version of it at least, so hopefully it's more up tempo :nails:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Archived