Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
other

Random Gaga Conversation

Featured Posts

shrinerr

i think Hair is a better anthem/feel good about yourself song than Born This Way

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Miel
On 5/17/2019 at 4:57 AM, shrinerr said:

i think Hair is a better anthem/feel good about yourself song than Born This Way

Love both, but depending on my mood, I agree.

3 points in and ready for more
  • Like 1

Sunny in Arizona
On 10/16/2016 at 6:08 AM, PassTheTime said:

Dear Lady G, you inspire me.  Silly Straight, Happy Gay, BABY I was Born this Way! Come to Phoenix! Sunny

Reveal hidden contents

Miel

Lady Gaga please give your hair a rest and use dark/black hair for a whole era CHALLENGE. Do that challenge.

ladylinners

My deadline for my dissertation is Sunday so I should spend more time on it but I'm avoiding it. I seem to like living on the edge when it comes to it. Anyway, I listen to either jazz or broadway when I study and I've been listening to the SMASH soundtrack for the past couple of days. SMASH was one of my favourite shows and it was about the making of a musical about Marilyn Monroe. It had a fab cast btw. It ran from 2012-2013. 

Anyway, during season two  they had this new pop musical called Hit List with Katherine McPhee, and these songs remind me so much of Ally's sound from ASIB. 

Original by Katherine McPhee

Why Did You Do That? by Gaga

Reach For Me by Krysta Rodriguez

Heal Me by Gaga

Pretender by Katherine McPhee

Look What I Found by Gaga

I'm Not Sorry by Katherine McPhee and Krysta Rodriguez

I could totally hear Ally singing the songs from Hit List. The SMASH songs just reminded my of Ally's aesthetic that's all. 

Edited by ladylinners
Smash links were messed up.

Sarah80Indiana

Hello Lady Gaga :) I'd call myself your number 1 fan, but I wouldn't want to start an arguement. I have exciting news for you! I have created another little monster for you! My son Gavin already loves you. Probably since before he was born because I sang your songs a lot. I am now 10 weeks pregnant! Saw you in concert on my birthday a couple years ago. Your first ever in Indiana <3 So technically I was hanging out with you on my B-day. Heehee! My family and I have a lot of love for you. God bless you freedom angel! 

Miel

I've been wondering, purely out of curiosity-

If Gaga let the facial work she gets with Epione wear off completely, what would she look like? And do we have any photos of reference? I know she cycles it, as in she'll let it wear off before going back, but I'm not a great expert in determining what is what. Maybe the SuperBowl face? idk