Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga sad?

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really dont think that gaga herself cares about sales or charts. she just wants us to feel her music and grow with it. why would there be NO tv apperance before the release? 

If she is then she needs to learn how to channel her pain into something more productive. She's an artist and has the ability to transform her pain into something beautiful, like she's done countless times. Gaga would not be the Gaga we know in love without her pain. 

Dramatica
1 minute ago, Tim Link said:

i really dont think that gaga herself cares about sales or charts. she just wants us to feel her music and grow with it. why would there be NO tv apperance before the release? 

I think she cares a little bit tho :awkney:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Just now, Gaga of Time said:

I think she cares a little bit tho :awkney:

huh? i dont get the tweet u added... what does that have to do with sales or even her?

Dramatica
Just now, Tim Link said:

huh? i dont get the tweet u added... what does that have to do with sales or even her?

You said she doesn't care about charts or sales. She tweeted days ago about Perfect Illusion rising on VEVO and iTUNES, urging her fans to stream and download it :awkney:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Lara Croft
2 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

You said she doesn't care about charts or sales. She tweeted days ago about Perfect Illusion rising on VEVO and iTUNES, urging her fans to stream and download it :awkney:

HausOfGeorgie is not Lady Gaga :green:

19 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I would be sad too if my fanbase was as fücked up as this one. 

she's the one that made it ****ed up tbh :neyde:

3 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

and that shows u that she cares?! i dont think so... if she would care she would do much more then post one tweet about it.

8 minutes ago, M83 said:

I miss the tortured soul Gaga used to be, the one who was forced to constantly create. 

ok sis this is too far....

tumblr_njsjsrUG5U1qg5o2oo2_250.gif

thatfoxyfeeling

Has she addressed her and Taylor? It's obvious they're no longer together, I think the whole "PI isn't about Taylor" isn't the truth. I don't get it, this album is about her personal life, family etc. but she puts a shield up. 

1 minute ago, Djinngo said:

ok sis this is too far....

Tortured soul is kinda exaggerating, but I miss Gaga's ability to turn her sadness into something beautiful 

like this

GhettoFabulous
Just now, Djinngo said:

by not serving good eras?

To you it may not be good era  for others it may be :oprah: + It ain't her fault her fans don't like the music she is making, we should be happy she is actually making music :madge:

Archived