Gaga Advises Fans To "MEDITATE"

Music

Featured Posts

Edonis
5 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

tumblr_odk788tzvC1rxpy75o1_500.jpg

Ā 

:hug:Ā 

Lmao if pplĀ don't think Joanne isn't mainstream. It's a mainstream pop album if it's being promoted by her label. Regardless if she (which I doubt she would) or fans think otherwise.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sylvanas said:

Consider this: you put out something you're really proud of that you've put a lot of thought into, it's your most personal record, written about your family and friends, music that you love, and all of your fans trash it. I'd become disillusioned too. Everyone has just complained this era. This fan base acted like spoiled brats when Perfect Illusion came out. No promo is what you deserve.Ā 

Imagine this: An Italian restaurant serves pizza for 8 years and suddenly decides to sell fried wontons and rice instead, and they expect their regular customers to be happy about it

Edonis
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

Her job is to make music, and she does that pretty well. Not to be promoting it on every TV show.

I remind you she's done a lot til date, and she's taking decisions regarding her career and her direction.

Plus, we don't even know the actual reasons why she cancelled those shows.Ā 

Oh I'm sure there's a reason why it was canceled. But as for promotion that is part of her job. And her label shouldn't book gigs for her and then cancel last minute. That action is unprofessional and will harm her professional connections which at the end of the day is what matters. Regardless of what fans/haters say, a career as a professional musician does depend on some relationships established with various parties.Ā 

Sylvanas
Just now, Chic said:

Imagine this: An Italian restaurant serves pizza for 8 years and suddenly decides to sell fried wontons and rice instead, and they expect their regular customers to be happy about it

You're right. I'm sorry for being a Lady Gaga fan on Gagadaily. Continue bashing herĀ :toofunny:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Just now, Sylvanas said:

You're right. I'm sorry for being a Lady Gaga fan on Gagadaily. Continue bashing herĀ :toofunny:

I'm extremely excited for this album except for Sinner's Prayer, I'm merely playing devil's advocate.

Lord Temptation

Meditate is my new favourite word! Now I know what to advise when PromoDailyĀ getĀ shook.

Nirvana
26 minutes ago, Koreku said:

No idea who 'Judas Priest' is, but this wasn't too bad, honestly.

edit: I really like this. :toofunny:

Ā 

Ā 

You should get to know them, this is the original song:

Ā 

Americano

I think if she'd simply shed some light on her plans for once the album comes out, people would calm down. I'm sure she's upset seeing the meltdowns everywhere, but she's keeping her fans in the dark on a lot so it's to be expected.

Lady Palutena

Meditate?

More like sedate them, they're completely mad :nails:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Pop or not, oneĀ thing is sure: this album is reach in melodies that stuck on your head and never leave.

This morning I woke up singing "Guuuuurl, where you think you're goo-ewing, whe yo think you're gooo-ewing, guuuurl..." and the song isn't even out yetĀ :saladga:

I think I am going to drive my friends mad singing all the timeĀ :toofunny:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

crisTEAne

I WILL
I WILL

'CAUSE I LOVE, LOVE
'CAUSE I LOVE, LOVE
YOU BETTER THAN
YOU BETTER THAN
MY DARKEST SIN
RUSSIAN HOOKERS
AND CHEAP POP