enjoy

OMG!! i dont have likes anymore but thank u so much

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
3 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

She's not going to be promoting the way she used to because it made her unhappy. We're lucky we're getting SNL and Super Bowl. Not sure about the rest of you guys, but I want my girl to be happy...

Honestly, thats not how professionals should act. Regardless of your field of work, not doing your job isn't something you should do. I can understand if she's not happy but in that case, don't release a mainstream album then. 

Delusional Aura

I will meditate this biyatch if we don't get a stupid well organized TV performance :ladyhaha:.  I don't care if she sings million reasons 2 times slower while sitting with her guitar:interestinga:. But give us those visuals in the background. Some sad a&& crap to make us shed a tear or something :saladga:. DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN RADIO INTERVIEWS TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING.   

Boyboi12
32 minutes ago, cameron9814 said:

I honestly feel like that album is gunna be super pop we just haven't heard it yet

Naw, not at all...

12 minutes ago, Leaf said:

No idea who 'Judas Priest' is, but this wasn't too bad, honestly.

edit: I really like this. :toofunny:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Daenerys
13 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Honestly, thats not how professionals should act. Regardless of your field of work, not doing your job isn't something you should do. I can understand if she's not happy but in that case, don't release a mainstream album then. 

tumblr_odk788tzvC1rxpy75o1_500.jpg

:hug: 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Economy
1 hour ago, cameron9814 said:

I honestly feel like that album is gunna be super pop we just haven't heard it yet

From the snippets i heard, at least 50% of the album is very pop... Its just not the very dancy Jennifer Lopes, Justin Bieber or Britney Spears pop

But most songs are pop. Just has a hint of influence of other genres

People gotta stop the "Indie Gaga" crap cause shes very much still making pop

Sylvanas

Consider this: you put out something you're really proud of that you've put a lot of thought into, it's your most personal record, written about your family and friends, music that you love, and all of your fans trash it. I'd become disillusioned too. Everyone has just complained this era. This fan base acted like spoiled brats when Perfect Illusion came out. No promo is what you deserve. 

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

GagaXCupcakke
28 minutes ago, Edonis said:

But will she promote? :oprah:

I'm joking around jjfhdjfj but I am pretty unimpressed with the promo for this album so far. Hope everything is okay with her. 

Give it time, sometimes the simplest move is right 

FGGrayson
Just now, TheFriend said:

ok sis let's meditate until the Superbowl :giveup:

tumblr_of4fx0NFkl1t03zvio1_400.gif

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Boyboi12
15 minutes ago, Edonis said:

She doesn't have a choice while under contact! You do what the label wants you to do. 

sipthistea
19 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Her job is to make music, and she does that pretty well. Not to be promoting it on every TV show.

I remind you she's done a lot til date, and she's taking decisions regarding her career and her direction.

Plus, we don't even know the actual reasons why she cancelled those shows. This not an average pop star, this is Lady Gaga.

Archived