Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Cancels X Factor Performance

Music

Featured Posts

TheKillerQueen

Troy Carter, RedOne, we need you back! This is starting to get really sad... 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, Red said:

It's gonna be truly embarrassing if Gaga is really going through something else in her life while y'all are dragging her to the pits as if she's lazy and is trying to make her album flop on purpose :awkney:

peace out

Why does everything have to happen when she's releasing an album. 

tumblr_llgsgvfLQc1qafrh6.gif

I really do hope she's ok. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, paul said:

I agree, but if she's waited 3 years and is going through something, I don't think she should've returned until she's fully ready to bring it. Obviously if it's something that's arisen recently there's nothing she could've done but

this. There's a thing called professionalism. Wasn't everybody saying she's in a much better place now? What happens if she always goes through something every era? :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Awrah999

The Little Overreacters are alive! 

She'll be fine. Less performances before the release date just makes everyone even thirstier for her album and upcoming performances. 

FrankGutz
8 minutes ago, Music said:

i love having amateurs handling Gaga's career!

:air: savage!!

4 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Some of you are so annoying I swear. Acting like she's a machine that can go back and forth and pleasure your little asses while you sit living off a pop star's career. She's giving you sh*t but you just want more. Good luck

Anyways no one knows the reason why, any supposed reason would be pure speculation.

alfjlaskdflasd  she hasnt do barely anything tho :air:  besides that mini bar tour, send flowers & tweet/take selfies, we are so mean :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, TheLucifer said:

The only way I can justify this mess is her Joanne persona trip....

But generally I think she is really really really disappointed with the whole fanbase... 

That's hardly fair. Yes, so many have left her. I am here, anticipating her album, optimistic, even. A lot of fans are excited for her new direction. But how can we enjoy the music if she keeps sending mixed signals about it?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Gaga Monster
2 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Troy Carter, RedOne, we need you back! This is starting to get really sad... 

We don't need Troy, we need...RedOne! She just needs a few hits from the hit master himself!

I never really liked Troy, he overworked her to much. But I do think Bobby needs to go and she needs someone else.

GGD Presidential Elections

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, Chiunzhan said:

Why do you demand so much from her? I mean, she is human too, she even has a personal Life and struggles with stuff as you and me. Be Happy she is giving us an album that actually enjoyed making...

I am happy she's releasing new music, where did you get that I didn't? 

I just miss her candids, tv appearances, and photoshoots. 

Again, if there's something we don't know that's going on, then I completely get the lack of promo. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

chromaticainmyhead

inb4 she's about to cancel every planned TV appearance to focus on the SuperBowl and then performs only piano acoustics and Jazz classics. :toofunny: sadly, it's not even that farfetched :emma:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

And smh at some of you about RedOne.  Didn't realize you were in control of her music too.  An artist does music they want to make, not what is the easy hits. 

Delulu Rogers

Gosh rumours, meltdowns, and cancelations already happening and the album isn't even out. To think they had 3 years to plan this all and yet it has been the most underwhelming era so far. Soon we'll look back on ARTPOP and appreciate the performances, talk shows and effort despite all the things that went wrong. Even hadn't she cancelled these appearances it doesn't explain why nothing was down in September to promote PI. Gaga, you took a long break and we were all excited for your comeback to pop. There are only so many things we can say to defend you from the haters, but you simply aren't pulling your weight this time 

1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

We don't need Troy, we need...RedOne! She just needs a few hits from the hit master himself!

RedOne produced Angel Down which is a sad song :sweat:

Gaga Monster
Just now, paul said:

RedOne produced Angel Down which is a sad song :sweat:

But he also did produce 7 other songs which were pop

GGD Presidential Elections

DAVID VOGUER
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

That's hardly fair. Yes, so many have left her. I am here, anticipating her album, optimistic, even. But how can I enjoy the music if she keeps sending mixed signals about it?

Her sending mixed signals is the main problem... I just can't put it together... 

tumblr_lwuk5cc0r81qzppps.gif

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Illuminati

by the time Joanne era ends small pubs will end up being the only place where she will be welcome lol. If she's so in control of her promo nowadays, then why doesn't she stick to what she signed up for rather than cancelling it the last minute. 

also to everyone blaming bobby for it, i genuinely feel he has nothing to do with the lack of promo and cancellations, he sort of had no choice but to do what she wants. lets hope gaga gets her stuff together before she gets dragged to pits of hell again 

i don't even want to go to atrl after reading this lmao

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived