Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Cancels X Factor Performance

Music

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Some of you are so annoying I swear. Acting like she's a machine that can go back and forth and pleasure your little asses while you sit living off a pop star's career. She's giving you sh*t but you just want more. Good luck

Back and forth??? Where???? She hasn't done a damn thing since, well, before Million Reasons? And even then it was just radio interviews

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M I M I Z

Why are you guys blaming her team?

it's Gaga's fault not her team. She is the one in control this era.

And people talked #### about Troy because he want her to be successful :sick:.

He is the REAL MANAGER not Bobby.

FrankGutz
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

remember when she said "super fans AND monsters"?

lmfao yes, i guess the Super Fans are the stalkers and Marc Monster co. right?  TRAGIC!!

you sure it's not the other way around?

KASJVÑLAVKAV AJVK ended ha!! :rip:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ConnorFilm

While she seems happier, I don't see her really carrying about this album or era. I'm sure she's happy with the music, but she's acting like an indie artist. 

Yeah, PI flopped. It debuted high all around the world on iTunes but had the appeal and longevity of Judas. 

But that doesn't mean you just shrug your shoulders and quietly release your new album.

The way she's acting? Expect her to focus on her acting career and don't expect another pop album from her for quite awhile. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Chiunzhan

Why do you demand so much from her? I mean, she is human too, she even has a personal Life and struggles with stuff as you and me. Be Happy she is giving us an album that actually enjoyed making...

1 minute ago, Red said:

It's gonna be truly embarrassing if Gaga is really going through something else in her life while y'all are dragging her to the pits as if she's lazy and is trying to make her album flop on purpose :awkney:

peace out

I agree, but if she's waited 3 years and is going through something, I don't think she should've returned until she's fully ready to bring it. Obviously if it's something that's arisen recently there's nothing she could've done but

PerfectGypsy
2 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Some of you are so annoying I swear. Acting like she's a machine that can go back and forth and pleasure your little asses while you sit living off a pop star's career. She's giving you sh*t but you just want more. Good luck

No, I'm sorry but I disagree. Gaga isn't a performer like Beyonce who doesn't do interviews and only performs on the big award shows. Gaga loves performing and has always done the promo circuits, she's always gone on smaller TV shows. It isn't selfish of us to wonder why we aren't getting any or be sad about it. This album has had almost no promo, and for someone like Gaga in 2016, it's not a good sign. 

Just calm down.  She cancelled Graham Norton, hardly earth shattering.  X Factor was never announced.  She probably wants to focus on the US first because that is her biggest fan base.  I'm sure she will return to the UK later in the year.

Gaga Monster
5 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Anyways no one knows the reason why, any supposed reason would be pure speculation.

She has done absolutely nothing, lackluster music video, and no promo! We work hard everyday doing our daily jobs, wake up at 6 AM every morning, so we are not lazy people! We don't get to have the choice to take a year off 

GGD Presidential Elections

17 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

wasnt ARTPOP like cancelled for that reason too though or guy or smth

With ARTPOP she didn't cancel promo, she canceled the promo guy 
HNn6FD1.jpg

DAVID VOGUER

you sure it's not the other way around?

The only way I can justify this mess is her Joanne persona trip....

But generally I think she is really really really disappointed with the whole fanbase... 

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived