💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Cancels X Factor Performance

Music

Featured Posts

M I M I Z
2 hours ago, Ikvs said:

This era is messy af. It doesn't feel like stanning Gaga at all. Every aspect of it.

+ for me the music is not good either :saladga:

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Ok, i also want a job and make millions of taking selfies, sending random angry tweets to Trump & sending flowers, LIFE IS SO ****ING HARD :cryga: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

But he also did produce 7 other songs which were pop

They were probably in a similar style to her work with mark i.e. with more instrumentation than beats

Redstreak

Burning industry bridges 2016

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

androiduser
4 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

The Little Overreacters are alive! 

She'll be fine. Less performances before the release date just makes everyone even thirstier for her album and upcoming performances. 

not if they don't even know it's out there and what they're buying

22 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

But Do What U Want and Applause are her best produced tracks, alongisde everything she has done with Fernando Garibay :gaycat: (I wish fans had turned their hate against Zedd instead) So maybe one day we'll appreciate Bobby's work?

What work? 
HNn6FD1.jpg

ARTPOP had an amazing instrumentals, they all slayed (including WILL.I.AM), Aura and G.U.Y were fantastic so don't even come for Zedd. 

$#%&/(&&%%#!"!""!"!°!!""$%&/)/&&%$#$#

it's so frustrating to be a Gaga stan:diane:

every era is messier than the previous one, except C2C, too bad I don't likeJazz music:madge:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

DeanWinchester
10 minutes ago, artRaver said:

Joanne tour is going to end up being a Dive Bar tour at Indie hideaway venues. :madge:

the Dive Bar Tour might end up being the Joanne tour :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

PerfectGypsy

I am not saying anything bad about her and I certainly am not walking away or giving up on her. But it just feels very off. I feel like so much has changed. 

But really all that matters is the music. I know this record will be amazing, and I will buy it and play it and recommend it. I think that she should still do a tour but make it smaller and more intimate, choose less dates and smaller venues and really make it about her performing the album for her fans.

Emigrante
9 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Troy Carter, RedOne, we need you back! This is starting to get really sad... 

well for christ's sake. what redone has to do with this. :toofunny:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

I get this feeling that they're prepping for major promo as the album drops . Like planning performances, commercials prerecording interviews. If not well, I think she's bossing Bobby around to fix stuffs and step it up .I dont  think she wanna dissapoint us so she might wait this little week doing secret things to come in hard .:hug:Lets hope :derpga: :ladyhaha:

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived