💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Joanne was streamed over +105M times.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

M I M I Z

it's so sad that we have to add Youtube views for both the audio and the music video of PI and MR audio + spotify plays for both songs just to feel good about her streaming. Where is the Gaga I love who used to rule the music industry :/ 

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, M I M I Z said:

it's so sad that we have to add Youtube views for both the audio and the music video of PI and MR audio + spotify plays for both songs just to feel good about her streaming. Where is the Gaga I love who used to rule the music industry :/ 

She's being conserved in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

o-LADY-GAGA-MEAT-DRESS-900.jpg?2

HolyDelRey
2 minutes ago, M I M I Z said:

How do you expect 100 million views/plays on one single platfrom, when she doesn't even promote her material. It's been more than 1 month, since she released Perfect Illusion and there's not 1 single promotional performance for the track. But i'm sure the views/streams will blow up once the album its out, + the Super Bowl Performance. :) Views doesn't mean anything at all, people nowdays enjoy and follow pop trends aka The Chainsmokers, Ariana & etc. 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

JustAnotherDay
36 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Perfect Illusion which served as lead single for Lady Gaga's new upcoming album, and Million Reasons which is Gaga's promotional track for 'Joanne' were both streamed over 105 Million Times both on Spotify & VEVO the numbers are expected to incrase once the album is out & the promotion starts. Perfect Illusion should became Gaga's 13th VEVO CERTIFIED music video, by the end of November. Also Million Reasons is expected to became Gaga's most listened promotional track on the VEVO platform, also expected to end up with around 20-25M views by the end of this year!

Considering how much the views have been dropping, this might not ever happen :toofunny:

was NickARTPOP

5 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Considering how much the views have been dropping, this might not ever happen :toofunny:

:duck:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Lord Temptation

And everyone kept writing her off saying she isn't a streaming artist. Eat that.

chromaticainmyhead

it's really uplifting to see how much love Million Reasons gets. People gonna adore Joanne. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Judas Oyster

Sorry but I doubt PI music video will get 100m views. At least not this year. It's been kinda stuck since 30m.

malazam
4 hours ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Perfect Illusion should became Gaga's 13th VEVO CERTIFIED music video, by the end of November.

I really doubt that, are you talking about this years november?

another shot before we kiss the other side

Bradley
4 hours ago, GagaInArt said:

Is this good ?:oprah: 

Cause I really don't know if 105 mil is much or few :laughga:

Not sure about other stuff but Million Reasons is doing super good. Like it's been on the YouTube homepage of my country for so many days, and it's very eye-catchy.

The views are doing great.

MarcusBones

Million Reasons should really be the next single - Gaga needs a ballad as a single and my straight friends love it aka the GP lol

Economy

I assume thes calculations are based on current views? Theres no reason to assume the daily views will hold for long as the song falls out of airplay and charts

PI and possibly Million Reasons will take longer to reach those numbers than end of November

Archived