Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Joanne be on Streaming Services ?

Versace

Featured Posts

RickMonster98

Buble isn't popular as he used to be... Streaming is important, it could help her to reach the #1 we all are praying for :giveup:

Arizona Sky
6 minutes ago, Easy said:

Buble is not as international as Gaga. He might get that Billboard 200 but Gaga will slay all that Japanese sales and iTunes sales. Guess who will have a more successful world tour?

Who cares about Japanese sales? US is the biggest market and its what matters the most...

RAMROD

I believe she doesn't like exclusive like that right?

She threatened Interscope to leak the album than be Apple exclusive or something?

Personally, business wise, I think it might be good to barred it for 1-2 weeks and let the album sales growing.

But practically, it might be fine to have the album available, for those who enjoy music streaming better.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

50 minutes ago, Versace said:

Or is she better off pulling a 1989 or 25 :ladyhaha:

1989 and 25 are albums that were gonna sell either way, unlike Joanne :ladyhaha:

She can't risk that. 

Just now, BloodyMonster said:

Who cares about Japanese sales? US is the biggest market and its what matters the most...

I don't have figures for album sales but I thought tour is what really matters. (Rebel Heart album vs Rebel Heart Tour teas) Ticket price in Asia can be so ****ing high that it can give Interscope all the coins to fund LG6. Album sales don't even make money. Good international sales means bigger and longer tour, that means more coins for LG6 promo and video.:ladyhaha:

Bellatrix

If she wants to reach a big audience and avoid piracy as much as possible yes. Gaga isn't in the same position as Adele and Taylor so if she would decide to release Joanne only on CD and in iTunes the charts stans would cry blood :laughga: 

Archived