Petrichor

Featured Posts

Mr Judas
19 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

But shipping is expensive, thats why i didnt preorder from US

*obviously.gif* :emma:

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Vamp said:

I hated how there were, like, four or five different versions of Cheek to Cheek. I'd prefer to have my physical collection look nice, especially if the cover of Joanne is going to be the same, regardless of edition. Also if Target were to get some exclusive version, it'd (in my mind) end up like the second disc of Born This Way with just some shitty remixes. :giveup:

I just think a Target edition would be lacking in quality in various ways. A simple release of a standard and deluxe is good enough, especially when Gaga's charging about forty for the vinyl.

I dont care about things like this, im only here for bonus tracks :laughga:

chaeri pls

malazam
43 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

But shipping is expensive, thats why i didnt preorder from US

I bought ARTPOP from the US when it got released and the price was $50 to bring it to my country (Uruguay) :saladga: now the price of it is like 9 dollars here...

this time I'm buying it online from an US iTunes acc and then I'll get it when it arrives :emma:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, Gaga of Time said:

Well, so no exclusive Target edition. That's one more reason Target should leak it

otq1dc.jpg

You and people like you are despicable people. You are literally asking for your fave's HARD WORK and everything she lives for to be stolen and leaked all because your sorry a$$es can't wait another week. Pathetic. 

You're terrible kind of people and should feel horrible about yourselves cause you're no good at all. 

Dramatica
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

You and people like you are despicable people. You are literally asking for your fave's HARD WORK and everything she lives for to be stolen and leaked all because your sorry a$$es can't wait another week. Pathetic. 

You're terrible kind of people and should feel horrible about yourselves cause you're no good at all. 

Reported!

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived