Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne in the Target ad - NO exclusive Target edition

Petrichor

Featured Posts

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, kevinthesheep said:

where is the fineprint telling little thefts not to steal joanne from their stockroom  :oprah:

Darla is obviously fake 

display name
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Why?

I hated how there were, like, four or five different versions of Cheek to Cheek. I'd prefer to have my physical collection look nice, especially if the cover of Joanne is going to be the same, regardless of edition. Also if Target were to get some exclusive version, it'd (in my mind) end up like the second disc of Born This Way with just some shitty remixes. :giveup:

I just think a Target edition would be lacking in quality in various ways. A simple release of a standard and deluxe is good enough, especially when Gaga's charging about forty for the vinyl.

Dramatica

Well, so no exclusive Target edition. That's one more reason Target should leak it

otq1dc.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Mr Judas
18 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

13.99? That's 12€

I'll pay at least 18€ for it

You'd be bummed to know that i preordered digital deluxe @ less than 3€/4$ and I'm sure physical copy deluxe would be as low as 10$ from where I am.

KURUSHITOVSKA
44 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

You'd be bummed to know that i preordered digital deluxe @ less than 3€/4$ and I'm sure physical copy deluxe would be as low as 10$ from where I am.

But shipping is expensive, thats why i didnt preorder from US

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived