PartySick
3 minutes ago, PERFECTILLUSION said:

LACE AND LEATHER 

a masterpiece. 

YES :giveup:

Baby take a seat :gaycat:
Eyes on me :gaycat:
This is my show :gaycat:

It's a 3 (:ph34r:) way tie between LAL, How I Roll, and If I'm Dancing :worship2:

💚

Break the Ice. It's definitely one of her best songs. The lyrics, the production, the vocals....  :giveup:

it's just too perfect  :giveup:

Also definitely one of the best pre-choruses i have ever heard in my entire life. When she says "and i can't get enough, so let me get it up" and the "ooh looks like we're alone now" part starts, i just lose myself every time :giveup:

Quartz

Toxic obviously! Nothing, I mean nothing sounds like Toxic. And it's an absolute iconic bop :giveup: How can you all pick anything else other than this???? :saladga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

The Child

:classy:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TopDomBoy
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

This is possibly one of the hardest questions I've ever had to answer in my life :wtf: I can't pick one :saladga: 

And what about Gags favorite? tumblr_mduvnyu8Yj1qd591mo1_400.gif

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

Haroon
Just now, Sister Jude said:

And what about Gags favorite? tumblr_mduvnyu8Yj1qd591mo1_400.gif

So Happy I Could Die :worship2::worship2::worship2: Although it can change depending on my mood but generally that's always at the top because it's so damn stunning :flutter: 

I've had time to contemplate the OP's question though and I think I've narrowed it down to a few at least:

Born To Make You Happy
Get Back
Alien
Breathe On Me

Probably gonna go back and remove them and edit in different ones though, she has such an amazing discography it's blasphemy to narrow them down :deadbanana: 

TopDomBoy
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

So Happy I Could Die :worship2::worship2::worship2: Although it can change depending on my mood but generally that's always at the top because it's so damn stunning  

I've had time to contemplate the OP's question though and I think I've narrowed it down to a few at least:

Born To Make You Happy
Get Back
Alien
Breathe On Me

Probably gonna go back and remove them and edit in different ones though, she has such an amazing discography it's blasphemy to narrow them down :deadbanana: 

Those gems. giphy.gif

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

Archived