💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Imagine ...

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

Dominic
1 hour ago, Pianist93 said:

It can effect : When there are people in front of you putting their phones up etc. 

And when I was younger I did the same - but I hardly watched any of those videos and since I stopped I have the feeling that the artists appreciate it (and show it with more eye contact etc.) 

You're never going to get the clearest view at a concert. With people's heads, arms, pushing etc. It doesn't really effect your experience let's be real. If you don't want to record it simply don't but you can't stop other people. Who knows what reason they have and it's their money. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Emigrante
1 hour ago, Dominic Marc said:

No, I want to take some pictures and videos. If people choose to record it and spend their money watching through a phone let them. It's not effecting your experience :what:

Yeah but it's affecting the artist. It can be a lil disrespectful. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Dominic
6 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Yeah but it's affecting the artist. It can be a lil disrespectful. 

Not really. Not all artists have an issue with it. A lot encourage the crowd to take photos and videos. I think all artists are fine with it but some dislike when they're constantly viewing the show through a lens which is different. 

Gaga's mentality of 'Live the moment without your phone' isn't meant to be taken so seriously and so strictly. After all if so she wouldn't ever have photos with the celebs she has met herself or have recordings of concerts she's been to. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

MaryJaneHolland

TOTALLY HERE FOR THAT!!!!!!

You spend money on that, so you better jump, dance and sing every word instead of standing like a fool with your phone in your hands.

Emigrante
1 hour ago, Dominic Marc said:

Not really. Not all artists have an issue with it. A lot encourage the crowd to take photos and videos. I think all artists are fine with it but some dislike when they're constantly viewing the show through a lens which is different. 

Gaga's mentality of 'Live the moment without your phone' isn't meant to be taken so seriously and so strictly. After all if so she wouldn't ever have photos with the celebs she has met herself or have recordings of concerts she's been to. 

Not all, but some of them prefer to have connection with the audience. Gaga, Ellie Goulding and Grimes for example, and I understand that. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived