Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Little Monster's Plan to Leak Joanne

Teri Hatcher

Featured Posts

PassTheTime
55 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Honestly, they need to hurry it up and leak it. I'm growing tired.

I know you said that it will leak but we are still waiting for that leak :hor:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

thats just dumb. I want the album to leak because I've been waiting for THREE years and I'm impatient. I'm already buying 2 deluxe copies of Joanne, one on iTunes and one physical so it wont matter if i listen to a leak. And these days, leaks are kind of a promo for the album. It gives potential buyers a chance to get into the album before the actual release date. Like Rebel Heart for example, the demo leaks got me into the album and i actually ended up buying it, I'm not even a madonna fan lmao. seriously chill, a leak isn't that bad.

same!!!

Boyboi12
20 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

thats just dumb. I want the album to leak because I've been waiting for THREE years and I'm impatient. I'm already buying 2 deluxe copies of Joanne, one on iTunes and one physical so it wont matter if i listen to a leak. And these days, leaks are kind of a promo for the album. It gives potential buyers a chance to get into the album before the actual release date. Like Rebel Heart for example, the demo leaks got me into the album and i actually ended up buying it, I'm not even a madonna fan lmao. seriously chill, a leak isn't that bad.

Not everyone is like you! Look at ARTPOP 🙃I went to the art rave with people who knew every song but didn't buy that album. Rebel heart flopped 😆 

Monster Voices
4 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Not everyone is like you! Look at ARTPOP 🙃I went to the art rave with people who knew every song but didn't buy that album. Rebel heart flopped 😆 

After it is released there are a hundred ways to download it illegally. Leaked or not its the same people that will buy it.

Forever and Always!

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, Monster Voices said:

After it is released there are a hundred ways to download it illegally. Leaked or not its the same people that will buy it.

That may be true however, it kills the hype and first week sales 

buymebops74

Excuse you negative Nancies, I've preordered on iTunes, Amazon, and through Gaga's website.  And I'll be streaming on Spotify constantly when its formally released for chart-purposes.  After waiting 3 years and already putting over $60 into this album, I do not feel one bit bad about looking for a leak.

Teri Hatcher
2 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

LMAO you guys are so desperate :ladyhaha:

tea

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

FATCAT
3 hours ago, GagaInArt said:

I know you said that it will leak but we are still waiting for that leak :hor:

It's already out there, someone just had to add it to a public tracker/private tracker

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
3 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

I just don't understand why you ****s can't be  patient... 

Because we don't need to be, the goods are still delivered.

Purr more, hiss less.

Teri Hatcher

y'all please bribe target employees and leak the album <3

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Archived