💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RTL says "October 17 stay tuned #Joanne"

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke
1 hour ago, MonsterJames333 said:

A Bedtime Stories Tour was planned though.  I believe it was going to be called The "Get Unconscious" Tour.  (Sigh).  But Evita and pregnancy killed that.  

Ohhhhh inb4 A Star Is Born films immediately and Gaga is pregnant!!!  Lol

I know it was planned :giveup:

Would've slayed judging from the Brit Awards performance of Bedtime Story :giveup:

Shame she's only ever sang Take a Bow live to the public like once until the Rebel Heart tour :giveup:

Bedtime Stories was such a great era, one of my favs :giveup:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
4 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

I know it was planned 

Would've slayed judging from the Brit Awards performance of Bedtime Story 

Shame she's only ever sang Take a Bow live to the public like once until the Rebel Heart tour 

Bedtime Stories was such a great era, one of my favs 

It really would've been epic.  Drowned World was epic in person but it was sad not hearing songs like Sanctuary, Survivor, etc.   But we all know the real money these days is in the live shows so I'd be absolutely shocked if Gaga didn't tour....especially with promo such as the Super Bowl.  Yea, I'm not worried about the tour yet.  Plus I wanna GO. Lol.  It'll be my 5th Gaga show. 🙌🙌🙌

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

lifeasgeorge

inb4 she takes her wig off revealing that she's actually been Madonna this whole time, a la Hannah Montana, all to show the public how prevalent ageism is in the music industry and how it's the only reason she isn't succeeding :hor: 

live and let live

PlanetChromatica

I think she will leave the tour announcement till Super Bowl cause of the flop of PI, I reckon it will be something else like the documentary or next single. 

Why would RTL get an exclusive that affects fans all over the world?  It's obviously a local competition or something.  Only iheart will get a new single exclusive.  

Archived