Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Riley's Born This Way Ball Studio Versions Thread (temp sticky)

Riley

Featured Posts

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vanilla

Yesss! Finally a new one. :worship2:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Riley

Are you working on Marry The Night? :)

Okay, I only have 3 more that I plan on doing, Hair is out of the picture for now, but I could change my mind...

Fashion of His Love, Edge of Glory and Marry The Night... I'm secretly waiting to do FOHL for the hope that once she gets out of Asia, she'll start performing the whole song and I won't have to worry about making that impossible intro lol, as for the others, I plan on uploading in Setlist order ;) MTN Last!

Vanilla

Okay, I only have 3 more that I plan on doing, Hair is out of the picture for now, but I could change my mind...

Fashion of His Love, Edge of Glory and Marry The Night... I'm secretly waiting to do FOHL for the hope that once she gets out of Asia, she'll start performing the whole song and I won't have to worry about making that impossible intro lol, as for the others, I plan on uploading in Setlist order ;) MTN Last!

Borrow Breakfast Diamonds FOHL intro? :)

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Blinky38

I know Luke is planning on releasing Hair, its got live vocals but sounds amazing. Either way though making a studio for it seems like it'd be a ridiculous amount of time and work. I wouldn't wanna have to make a studio version of it lol

Stephen

Hair is out of the picture for now, but I could change my mind...

tumblr_m3wbha97Lu1qgs4dt.jpg

but seriously thanks for everything you've done! you're so ****in cool

:flutter:

ChicaSkas

god bless you !

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived