Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Riley's Born This Way Ball Studio Versions Thread (temp sticky)

Riley

Featured Posts

Riley, here's a HQ full audio recording of the Bad Romance intro/interlude. It's being played right after the Manifesto interlude.

http://ge.tt/8M7JSCO/v/0?c It's higher quality than any of the videos, so it might help!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, Riley, you should give this audio recording a listen if you would ever consider perfecting some of your studios. http://gagadaily.com...2 It's so high quality. :cry: And it's the full show.

The paparazzi intro/interlude is soooo good. :cry:

Stephen

I'm so conflicted because I absolutely love studio versions and would to love hear these, but I also want to be surprised how the songs sound when I see the show :confuse:

I'm so conflicted because I absolutely love studio versions and would to love hear these, but I also want to be surprised how the songs sound when I see the show :confuse:

:)

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

I highly recommend you download the Amsterdam recording. It's amazing. :legend:

I know you're going to I'm the biggest annoying little **** in the world, but I'm bored so I've made a list of things you could change if you wanted. By all means, ignore it if you like. :hug:

HIGHWAY UNICORN (ROAD TO LOVE) - Perfect.

GOVERNMENT HOOKER - Flawless.

BIRTH INTERLUDE - It's been changed since the Asia leg, and I know you're aware of this so I won't bang on about it.

BORN THIS WAY - Love it. Maybe remove the "no matter black, white or beige" part up to the chorus since she does her little speech there.

BLACK JESUS † AMEN FASHION - You've got it pretty good. In the intro I noticed that it sounds like you split the tune between two guitars (?), whereas in the ball it's just one. Also, you've repeated a note that is only meant to be hit once. Hard to describe where it is in the intro. :sweat:

BLOODY MARY - Amazing.

MANIFESTO OF MOTHER GOAT - There's some added sound effects in there, but since you're not doing the motorcycle in HML you probably won't want to do this. You know about the new egg intro scene too.

BAD ROMANCE - The last note is off.

JUDAS - In the intro (woah-oh-oh-oh-oh, I'm in love with Judas) there is guitar. Also the outro melody is played live entirely on guitar I'm pretty sure. Maybe add some.

FASHION OF HIS LOVE - Really good. Love the percussion at the start.

JUST DANCE - The outro in your version starts in the wrong place. It should start on the high note, not the bass (if that makes sense - listen to the new videos)

LOVEGAME - Love your revamp of it. Sounds great. At the end of the remix outro, the guitar holds a note but you might not want to do that.

TELEPHONE - Fantastic. The outro is done well.

HEAVY METAL LOVER - There's live guitar in the intro, but I think you mentioned you were working on that.

BAD KIDS - Great.

YOÜ AND I - Fantastic.

ELECTRIC CHAPEL - The (tuning?) note at the start is no longer held, it starts at the same point as the album. Also the second verse is omitted.

AMERICANO GUITAR INTRO - It goes for about 2 minutes, and I think your version is about 50 seconds. Not sure if it's been changed since the Asian leg.

AMERICANO - I love it. It would be amazing if you added the 1978/Hustler interlude instrumental. ;)

POKER FACE - Legendary.

ALEJANDRO - Awesome. There's an interlude in-between Poker Face and this, played on the keys with some percussion. It's beautiful. *hint, hint*

PAPARAZZI - There's an interlude between Alejandro and Paparazzi, I'm not too familiar with it but it just sounds like one bass note held.

SCHEIßE - I have been jamming to this ever since you released it. The drums are outstanding.

THE EDGE OF GLORY + MARRY THE NIGHT - AMAZING.

I know you're going to I'm the biggest annoying little **** in the world, but I'm bored so I've made a list of things you could change if you wanted. By all means, ignore it if you like. :hug:

BIRTH INTERLUDE - It's been changed since the Asia leg, and I know you're aware of this so I won't bang on about it.

BORN THIS WAY - Love it. Maybe remove the "no matter black, white or beige" part up to the chorus since she does her little speech there.

BLACK JESUS † AMEN FASHION - You've got it pretty good. In the intro I noticed that it sounds like you split the tune between two guitars (?), whereas in the ball it's just one. Also, you've repeated a note that is only meant to be hit once. Hard to describe where it is in the intro. :sweat:

BLOODY MARY - Amazing.

MANIFESTO OF MOTHER GOAT - There's some added sound effects in there, but since you're not doing the motorcycle in HML you probably won't want to do this. You know about the new egg intro scene too.

JUDAS - In the intro (woah-oh-oh-oh-oh, I'm in love with Judas) there is guitar. Also the outro melody is played live entirely on guitar I'm pretty sure. Maybe add some.

JUST DANCE - The outro in your version starts in the wrong place. It should start on the high note, not the bass (if that makes sense - listen to the new videos)

LOVEGAME - Love your revamp of it. Sounds great. At the end of the remix outro, the guitar holds a note but you might not want to do that.

HEAVY METAL LOVER - There's live guitar in the intro, but I think you mentioned you were working on that.

BAD KIDS - Great.

YOÜ AND I - Fantastic.

ELECTRIC CHAPEL - The (tuning?) note at the start is no longer held, it starts at the same point as the album. Also the second verse is omitted.

AMERICANO GUITAR INTRO - It goes for about 2 minutes, and I think your version is about 50 seconds. Not sure if it's been changed since the Asian leg.

AMERICANO - I love it. It would be amazing if you added the 1978/Hustler interlude instrumental. ;)

POKER FACE - Legendary.

ALEJANDRO - Awesome.

PAPARAZZI - There's an interlude between Alejandro and Paparazzi, I'm not too familiar with it but it just sounds like one bass note held.

SCHEIßE - I have been jamming to this ever since you released it. The drums are outstanding.

Yes :tea: Bigs things would be last note in BR, the little intro before poker face, loner americano intro, and bloody mary synths added to the emerging interlude.

It is worth it :yes:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

BLOODY MARY - Amazing.

BAD KIDS - Great.

YOÜ AND I - Fantastic.

POKER FACE - Legendary.

ALEJANDRO - Awesome. There's an interlude in-between Poker Face and this, played on the keys with some percussion. It's beautiful. *hint, hint*

Yes. Bigs things would be last note in BR, the little intro before poker face, loner americano intro, and bloody mary synths added to the emerging interlude.

Thanks for your help guys, and the rest of you who have been helping as well! I'm currently really busy, but definitely have a plan to get to these "renovations." Thanks for caring so much! (PS: You're not annoying ;) )

I personally think you're some kind of god. I'm preferring listening to these over the album versions at the moment.

I personally think you're some kind of god. I'm preferring listening to these over the album versions at the moment.

I avoid the album versions now that I have this. :flutter:

Check off list of my plans for future changes and what I have already done:

[ ] Minor Changes in Intro

[ ] Combine Highway Unicorn/Interlude/Gov. Hooker

[x] New Born This Way Intro

[ ] Combine Born This Way/Black Jesus

[ ] New Bad Romance Intro

[ ] Fix last note in Bad Romance

[ ] Add Guitar sounds to ending of LoveGame

[ ] Combine Fashion Of His Love/Just Dance/LoveGame

[x] New Heavy Metal Lover Intro

[x] Add Guitar & Motorcycle sounds to Heavy Metal Lover intro

[x] Remove guitar sound at beginning of Electric Chapel

[x] Remove Second verse of Electric Chapel

[ ] New Americano Intro (Maybe)

[x] Hustler Magazine Speech Instrumental Outro

[ ] New Alejandro Intro

[x] New Paparazzi Intro

[ ] Outro after Scheisse

[x] Remove Second verse of Marry the Night

[ ] Small Outro after Marry The Night

Check off list of my plans for future changes and what I have already done:

[ ] Minor Changes in Intro

[x] New Born This Way Intro

[ ] New Bad Romance Intro

[ ] Fix last note in Bad Romance

[ ] Add Guitar sounds to ending of LoveGame

[x] New Heavy Metal Lover Intro

[x] Add Guitar & Motorcycle sounds to Heavy Metal Lover intro

[ ] New Americano Intro (Maybe)

[x] Hustler Magazine Speech Instrumental Outro

[ ] New Alejandro Intro

[x] New Paparazzi Intro

[ ] Outro after Scheisse

[ ] Small Outro after Marry The Night

I'm most excited for these :excited::excited2: Can you maybe upload the new HML intro, the Paparazzi intro Hustler outro and the BTW intro? And YES you're gonna add the sound effects :runhug: And yeah I agree the BTW intro should be changed. For me they're are two parts to it. The first part when the stage is red, and it's the time between the end of Government Hooker and the time she comes on stage, and the birth intro itself. :yes:

Heads up: not sure if it was a one-date thing, but Yoü and I and Electric Chapel have extended band endings. :shrug:

Heads up: not sure if it was a one-date thing, but Yoü and I and Electric Chapel have extended band endings. :shrug:

Well, unfortunately if It's not on the Ziggo Dome Amsterdam recording, then I won't be making it :/

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived