other

#JOANNTICIPATION Thread

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

DanceInTheFlames
1 minute ago, Spyro said:

Me looking through ATRL and Twitter for a leak

latest?cb=20150515061505

Praise be unto  you. Doing the lords work. In Gaga we pray. Amen Fashion. 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

"UMG is watching" Lol, keep dreaming, Bobby sis. I have friends who work at Twitter. They still use a team of real human beings who have to delete offensive posts by hand, clicking as rapidly as they can to stop them from spreading. There is no automated, 100% accurate way to stop things from leaking. If it's gonna leak, it's gonna leak. 

calmar
1 hour ago, frankgutz said:

lmfao this clapback response, lajvlanvasv   screaming lmfao

Jesus lord on a popsicle stick :deadbanana: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Robo Ga

Ugh Im bored and I lowkey hope it leaks... I can't even find the snippets anymore to quench my thirst

🤖⚡️

ConnorFilm

I'll be shocked if this isn't out by Saturday. If this doesn't leak till like next Wed, kudos to Gaga and her team. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

calmar
2 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I can't even find the snippets anymore to quench my thirst

That's why I downloaded them when I could. I'll keep them up on my comp until the album's out to keep me hyped :excited2: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

doppelganger
4 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Ugh Im bored and I lowkey hope it leaks... I can't even find the snippets anymore to quench my thirst

Same here. Nothing exciting about the album rollout so far. A leak would at least make it interesting 

ConnorFilm
Just now, doppelganger said:

Same here. Nothing exciting about the album rollout so far. A leak would at least make it interesting 

Right? Everything about this era has been quiet. I didn't even feel that much hype with PI being announced and that single era. I'm hoping SNL and Carpool (if it's out next week) helps people realize she has a new album out. Like, NOBODY knows. She's treating this era like she is an indie artist. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Queen Gloria
1 hour ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Me too gurr! We're twins. I hear every song on repeat in my head. :giveup:

Sis, it's too much. I lit-rally can't. I was pronouncing literally like the Kardashians and Trish Paytas from Youtube, btw. 

giphy.gif

DanceInTheFlames
8 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Yeah, seriously. What happened to the Dive Bar Tour???

Queen Gloria

I'm ready to pop my pu$$y to Sinner's Prayer, Come To Mama, and Hey Girl. That's my trilogy of favorite Joanne songs, I already know it. 

doppelganger
6 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Right? Everything about this era has been quiet. I didn't even feel that much hype with PI being announced and that single era. I'm hoping SNL and Carpool (if it's out next week) helps people realize she has a new album out. Like, NOBODY knows. She's treating this era like she is an indie artist. 

I wish she went really indie and hustled like it was 2007. Gaga is now known enough that she can busk on the Subway and the internet would eat it up. But nothing seems to be happening this week and we're all super thirsty. And only two promo lined up for next week .... 

doppelganger
8 minutes ago, DanceInTheFlames said:

Yeah, seriously. What happened to the Dive Bar Tour???

Next date is on 20th. 

• Guest locked this topic

Archived