Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Chain Smokers "Gaga's single sucks"

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Everyone is entitled to their w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ opinion and taste but there are ways of n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶*̶c̶k̶ delivering it in a more critical and professional manner, especially when you're in y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶1̶5̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶e̶r̶ the public spotlight.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Untalented brats. Gaga is a global name, not just American, who tf are they? :nails:

They'll never make albums and tours like she did, they'll never get the number of loyal fans like Gaga has, her level of fame and impact. NEVER. :neyde: They can never compete with her accolades. The truth is, they suck and their taste in music sucks. They are using her name so people would talk about them, nobody would read those stupid interviews otherwise. 

FreePalestine

Closer, the ugliest sounding song I've heard since Let Me Take A Selfie (whoever made that trash can choke, too), is going to be their last hit. God forbid I have to waste another unit of energy pressing the change station button on another one of their songs.

Frankenztein

It's funny to hear them bash Gaga and then go on to say they want to add more elaborate performance elements to their show. It's irritating the lack of credit people give Gaga for being one of the artist that brought more theatrical performance styles back to the mainstream in 2008 in the first place. 

They better come and say that when they are invited to "perform" at the Superbowl :reductive:

Or in 3 years, when people don't remember their existence

venusfly
24 minutes ago, M I M I Z said:

Why are they focusing on Gaga? did Gaga do something to them?

Probably because monsters tore them to shreads a month back. They liked a tweet shading Gaga because she passed them on itunes, and #ChainsmokersAreOverParty started trending.

venusfly
2 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

Closer, the ugliest sounding song I've heard since Let Me Take A Selfie (whoever made that trash can choke, too), is going to be their last hit. God forbid I have to waste another unit of energy pressing the change station button on another one of their songs.

Selfie is a chainsmokers song :sharon:

I don't know why anyone here really cares. Lady Gaga is brilliant, we know that so why does it matter if a couple of guys don't like one of her songs?

I'm not going to sit here and pretend that they're irrelevant because they're not, they're pretty big right now but I don't think anyone really cares for their opinion. They make some good, catchy, fun songs, that's it.

Also... Why are we so shocked they're honest they dislike it? Sure, it's pretty rude but I remember everyone was calling Closer trash because they were worried it was going to block Perfect Illusion, and it did. They just trash talked what was their biggest competition at the time and they're carrying on. Shocking.

tumblr_nmi5bdgOM61u5t9mmo1_500.gif

I thought we dragged these frat-fcks to hell and back already?

If not, I'm here good sisses #ChainSmokersAreOverParty

giphy.gif

❤ x ❤

More than being mad, I am thankful that I stan for an artist who is practically a pop icon, has the sales and the acclaim, and DOES NOT feel the need to talk **** about other artists at any point of her career so far. :queenga:

djBuffoon
24 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

You will never guess who made the "Selfie" song :sharon: 

Archived