đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Diamond Heart

uranus

Featured Posts

This literally occurred to me today (and I'm not sure if it's already been discussed previously), but would it be reaching to say that Diamond Heart could be about Taylor, or at least Taylor & Gaga's relationship together since their engagement ring was a heart made of diamond?

I haven't been active on here recently, so I'm not sure if it's already been suggested, nor have I heard the snippets because I want it to be a surprise, so I'm not sure on the context of the song - waiting for the new (new) testament to drop October 21st :sis: 

What do you think?? :koons:

lady_gaga_engagement_ring_instagram.jpg?

don’t you know my a** is famous

monsterdino

Yes the title is a refrence to the ring, the NYC fans that were at the listening party said so. This is about 3rd thread that I have seen about this :sharon:

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

Yes the title is a refrence to the ring, the NYC fans that were at the listening party said so. This is about 3rd thread that I have seen about this :sharon:

1 minute ago, Vamp said:

yourelate.gif, but yes. :sis:

ahhh, sorry! I've not been active on here very much :madge: what kind of flop fan am I? :rip:

don’t you know my a** is famous

display name
1 minute ago, jxmescox said:

ahhh, sorry! I've not been active on here very much :madge: what kind of flop fan am I? :rip:

As long as you accept that "Diamond Heart" will be your lord and savior, you a good fan. :sis:

Well it probably is about her diamond-heart engagement ring but I don't think it's anything bad though, since her and Taylor are on a break and it looks like there are no hard feeling between them. And she already said she wouldn't attack him in public like that because she loves him very much. 

Maybe it was written before their break?! :sleep:

Archived