💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tours you've wished to visit

Noah

Featured Posts

Which Tours would've you liked to see?

For me, I'd love to see the 'Rainbow Tour' by Mariah Carey - although it wasn't her strongest Tour (vocal wise), she seemed the most down to earth and fun here.

I'd also wished to see the Rebel Heart Tour. 

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

Elvis Presley back in the 50s and the BTWB. 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

NewUsername

The only Gaga tour I haven't seen is The Fame Ball, which hurts a bit? But then again, it was 'just' a more complete version of her support tour. + I'm so grateful I've seen all of the rest.

xoxo cupcakke

Any of Gaga's tours, Blond Ambition World Tour, Confessions Tour, Rhythm Nation World Tour, any tour by Crystal Castles, that's pretty much it :lana:

Sherlock112

I want to relive the monster ball tour by GaGa

Honeymoon tour by Ariana 

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

Confessions Tour. That tour looked absolutely incredible from the footage I've seen. Must have been crazy in person.

GloZell Green

Born This Way Ball, The Monster Ball Tour, artRAVE, The Sun Comes Out World Tour, Tour of the Mongoose, Oral Fixation Tour, The Formation World Tour, The Confessions Tour, The Circus

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Sirius094

Monster ball :giveup: I was already a fan but not enough to spend money for the concert. I'll never forgive myself

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

Glamourpuss
17 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

The only Gaga tour I haven't seen is The Fame Ball, which hurts a bit? But then again, it was 'just' a more complete version of her support tour. + I'm so grateful I've seen all of the rest.

Same. 

But I wish I'd gone to an extra Monster Ball date. That was one of the best nights of my life. 

Archived