agree

Every episode she makes me cackle

www.instagram.com/theduella666

MaryJaneHolland
26 minutes ago, blackstar said:

"Do U Wanna Cum Over"

it's Do You Wanna Cum All Over :air:

Illuminati

Funny how these would probably make no sense for a non stan but are absolutely hilarious to us. I love these :giveup::air: 

AmenTheNight
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

they can release an episode every day, i still wont get enough of it :air:

I'm tired of exhaustion just by the idea, these episodes keep getting harder to make, and university won't let us breathe :air:

Thank you all sooo much :heart::heart: The halloween episode is gonna be dope I promise, it might come quite late this year (november), but I swear it's gonna be sooo worth it. The scenario is done and is our most ambitious ever, this one should last at least 14 minutes. No spoilers yet though, you'll have to wait and see :D

5 minutes ago, AmenTheNight said:

I'm tired of exhaustion just by the idea, these episodes keep getting harder to make, and university won't let us breathe :air:

Thank you all sooo much :heart::heart: The halloween episode is gonna be dope I promise, it might come quite late this year (november), but I swear it's gonna be sooo worth it. The scenario is done and is our most ambitious ever, this one should last at least 14 minutes. No spoilers yet though, you'll have to wait and see :D

Omg, I was hoping to see one of the creators here on GGD! Thank you so much for this, I have no idea how you're still able to come up with different ideas and still manage to make us cackle like crazy :cryga: You deserve an Internet Emmy or smth like that hahaha

mdr

Archived