Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "The press is politics"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Is she asking the press to throw the election with unfair reporting? Because they already did.

Purr more, hiss less.

ImNotBritney

The press also entices the GP to revel and be "hyped" by the absolute shittery of a show Trump puts on. Voting is one thing, but voting for the wrong candidate is another. 

Lord Temptation
Just now, FATCAT said:

Is she asking the press to throw the election with unfair reporting? Because they already did.

I don't think she asked anything.

memomemome

She had real life experience that media aka politics bash ARTPOP :lolga:

I'm over the show at least now I know... 

I guess she's just trying to inform the kids who don't know how the "news" (and media in general) is politically charged.

Shipper

For people who don't like her getting political, I understand you, but she is a person with opinions too and she chose to share her views. She's getting better with her political tweets and not being all #HillaryBeOurMama cringy so that's a plus! 

We know who she supports so she urges her monsters to vote for America and who they believe will benefit the country most.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

yeah everyone needs to stop normalizing Trump now. Or like a year and a half ago. But I'll accept now. This tweet is actually pretty insightful. 

RadioIsOurs

Is she implying that the press should encourage viewers to vote for Hillary? That's so shady... :creepflop:

Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

She's pointing out that they have the obligation and power to hold the candidates accountable for their words, and the press have arguably failed at that when it comes to Trump and what's he's been able to get away with for the sake of ratings for the media conglomerates who in some ways are normalizing the type of behavior Trump has shown. 

Preach Gaga, what a profound and great insight into our current politics. 

Chris Evans
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

I don't believe she's talking about how the candidates are perceived in the media rather the amount of press Trump has gotten from either party

I remember she talked about how viewers (especially the younger one's) might see Trump as important or qualified because of the amount of attention he's gotten from the press (both conservative and liberal)

Archived