💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Make A-Yo the next single already gaga!

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

Anderson123

When did fans go from "This should be the next single because it's Gaga's favorite" to "Lolno this is the worst on the album, this or this is better".

You guys are either super loving fans or super haters. Just enjoy the damn music.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Roman said:

I would love it as a single, but it's wholly about smoking... Isn't that not very radio-friendly? I genuinely have no idea :toofunny:

I don't think it's about smoking at all...I think it's about adrenaline and having a good time. "I can't wait to smoke them all" immediately made me think smoke them in the same way you'd say someone "smoked" another person like in a race or some kind of competition, you know? I never interpreted literal smoking from the song.

nativenewyorker
2 minutes ago, Slade said:

I don't think it's about smoking at all...I think it's about adrenaline and having a good time. "I can't wait to smoke them all" immediately made me think smoke them in the same way you'd say someone "smoked" another person like in a race or some kind of competition, you know? I never interpreted literal smoking from the song.

It's both. The rebellious adrenaline-fueled attitude is emphasized with the imagery of smoking cigarettes "I can't wait to smoke them all, whole pack like Marlboro, blow it in your face" etc 

Gagaloo911

Not you all having really horrible and basic taste thinking Ayo isn't catchy or memorable :sharon:

You would, coming from a majority of whom praise Work by Rihrih and other sad sad music. Ayo shits on artist's ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHIES and it could easily become a next hit for Gaga. 

Yall are some sad individuals. 

Exception with those who are also calling this out tho! 

Also, as stans, we think in terms of our favorites, not the most marketable choices. Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, and A-Yo (since we've heard all three of these in full) are all very marketable, smart choices. MR and AY are both great second single options. Sinner's Prayer is not, imo. I don't think it has the commercial potential of the other 2, even though I love the song.

Let's wait until we hear the rest in full. We've got MR, SP, and AY now, so those are fair game.

12 hours ago, Torsoface said:

Ayo is literally the worst song on Joanne :madge:

Justice for Diamond Heart, Angel Down, John Wayne and Dancing In Circles :diane: 

A-Yo is definitely not the worst on Joanne. Justice for the unreleased songs that people haven't even heard? :awkney:

tumblr_n28lglcE781qlvwnco1_500.gif

13 hours ago, Admin said:

I listened to the performance a couple of times and I still don't remember any of the song's melodies. I think "Million Reasons" should be the next one.

Admin knows best! :golfclap:

A-yo is the uptempo choice obvi but Million Reasons is more relateable. Both could be singles i guess.

No, Million Reasons the next one. Leave A-Yo for third single or fourth. Joanne needs to be a single, maybe the last one to close the era.

1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

When did fans go from "This should be the next single because it's Gaga's favorite" to "Lolno this is the worst on the album, this or this is better".

You guys are either super loving fans or super haters. Just enjoy the damn music.

I think it was when Gaga made Judas a single people lost faith in believing she should choose her favorite.

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Arizona Sky

Dancing' In Circles, Million Reasons, and Diamond Heart would all be better single choices. A-Yo doesn't fit in with the radio

pedrohemg

Gaga has done everything wrong so far. Million Reasons shouldn't have been a promotional song. It's too good and it's starting to fail on Itunes. Joanne is gonna flop not just because the album isn't too pop but because of bad decisions as well. Gaga isn't an expert of choosing her singles. The best she can do now is make MI her next single but she needs to hurry cause the song is almost out of top 20.

Archived