Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We already have Joanne

Gagafy

Featured Posts

44 minutes ago, LG said:

I don't agree, she makes some pretty generic pop music but back when she made country albums the talent showed 

True.

I'm not a Taylor swift fan, but I appreciate good albums. Listened through a few songs back then when it was available on Spotify, bought it the next day as a collection sits together with Born This Way.

By the way, the similiarities ...

Lady_Gaga_-_Joanne_(Official_Album_Cover

Taylor_Swift_-_Red.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, UK Monster said:

I think and hope that Joanne will be a lot better than red. At least we know the lyrics should be better than all that I knew you were trouble mess.

I knew you were trouble is x50 better than PI lyrically and musically though

19 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

I knew you were trouble is x50 better than PI lyrically and musically though

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true.

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, LG said:

I don't agree, she makes some pretty generic pop music but back when she made country albums the talent showed 

1989 is 100% pop but it has a style and great songwriting.The only kinda generic song on the album is shake it off,that still has personality and it's an ironic song

PI Floppedt

First it was those polaroids she posted on Instagam when promoting PI, and now this?? The 1989/Tay impact is undeniable

3ff7c010-2722-11e4-a021-efb632dc6dd9_Tay

I don't actually hate PI

venusfly
30 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

1989 is 100% pop but it has a style and great songwriting.The only kinda generic song on the album is shake it off,that still has personality and it's an ironic song

i haven't listened to the full album but i don't find anything special about the singles :shrug:

It's my favourite Taylor's album. :firega:

It's kinda funny how Taylor went from country to pop and now Gaga from pop to 'country'. A true genreholian expedition!

5ME3uHKU.gif

Taylor Swift is ok, but I never listen to her... so I hope the new Gaga album will be quite different to that.

Archived