💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Create the messiest Gaga VMA performance

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Let's see who can create the messiest/funniest performance for Gaga at the VMA's.. :oprah:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

Gaga sings a remix of Stache with Tony Bennett, gets naked, has sex with him, all while in space:lana:

London GUY

Hello, my name is Joanne and this is my hoouusssseeeee,

Jewels N' Drugs country version starts with TI Too Short and Twista replaced by Colby O'Donis Tony Bennett and Perez Hilton.

When that's over she sings papa don't preach then sings Touch of my hand by Britney gets a foam finger and starts probing Tony, before Asia comes on stage riding Arabella to Highway Unicorn (Folk version) and then she sings TIHTY EDM remix to a photo of Taylor Kinney

REPLAY

GagaXCupcakke

She performs Donatella and during the awkward lyrics the camera focuses on random audience members (Demi, Bieber, Kim Kardashian) making gif worthy confused wtf faces. 

PartySick
2 minutes ago, London GUY said:

Hello, my name is Joanne and this is my hoouusssseeeee,

Jewels N' Drugs country version starts with TI Too Short and Twista replaced by Colby O'Donis Tony Bennett and Perez Hilton.

When that's over she sings papa don't preach then sings Touch of my hand by Britney gets a foam finger and starts probing Tony, before Asia comes on stage riding Arabella to Highway Unicorn (Folk version) and then she sings TIHTY EDM remix to a photo of Taylor Kinney

The winner^

💚

The show opens with just Gaga standing on stage, wearing nothing but a white T-shirt with the words 'Power for p***y' written on it. DWUW then starts playing as a flute rises out from the stage on a pedestal. At the breakdown of DWUW Gaga takes the flute and inserts it in her p***y and queefs the rest of the song. The song then transitions to TIHTY and Gaga pushes the flute all the way inside her, sits down on the edge of the stage and sings TIHTY while fingering herself and pulling the flute back out. The show then ends with a 30 second rendition of swine played by a flute queef choir as Gaga slowly disembowels herself.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Borislshere

Dedicates a performance of  a kids bop remix of sexxx dreams ft. R. Kelly and Tony Bennett  to Taylor Kinney.

Justin Drew Bieber

She twerks to Closer with Queenie from AHS and they wear nothing but crocs and thongs 

Crop top and jeans, hair in ponytail, but hasn't been touched in 2 weeks. 

Joanne single #3 starts to play. After the first chorus, horns start to play, and the song has a bit more swing to it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Tony Bennett!" Tony sings the second verse of the song, they duet for the chorus, and the song transitions to the usual sound during the bridge. She ends the song by jumping off her piano. As the audience starts to applaud, she said, "VMA's....my name...is.... LADY JOANNE."

warhol killer

She enters the stage in a wheelchair, says it's a metaphor for her fall of ARTPOP. She then performs a 1min version of DWUW with special guest Christina Aguilera, then they recreate the infamous kiss scene ala Britney and Madonna after the song. She then performs Dancin In Circle and the choreography is literally her dancing in circles.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

I wanna see her sleep while getting tatted a la Guggenheim, but in a pool of colored vomit provided by Millie. Meanwhile, this version of OoC plays in the background without Bey or Nicki's permission and the camera cuts to their faces for the remainder of the performance.

❤ x ❤

4 minutes ago, iCpro said:

The show opens with just Gaga standing on stage, wearing nothing but a white T-shirt with the words 'Power for ***' written on it. DWUW then starts playing as a flute rises out from the stage on a pedestal. At the breakdown of DWUW Gaga takes the flute and inserts it in her *** and queefs the rest of the song. The song then transitions to TIHTY and Gaga pushes the flute all the way inside her, sits down on the edge of the stage and sings TIHTY while fingering herself and pulling the flute back out. The show then ends with a 30 second rendition of swine played by a flute queef choir as Gaga slowly disembowels herself.

:emma::toofunny: I'm dying:laughga:

Archived