💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Indian TV Promo Advertising PI and Joanne

Mr Judas

Featured Posts

Mr Judas

Finally there's promo in my (seriously f-ed up) country. 

There's an advertisement that played PI and showed Joanne up for pre-order. This was on English channels. And appears more frequently on music channels. 

Yas. My Indie Queen of Indian promo.

I shall try to take a video next time it shows up.

PS. The only other international artist to have TV promo here was Rihanna with 'Work' earlier this year.

kabirartfling

YAAAAAS SHE IS THE VH1 BIG HIT THIS MONTH ( But i never see PI playing on vh1 :grr:)

Give your love to me

Mr Judas
3 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

YAAAAAS SHE IS THE VH1 BIG HIT THIS MONTH ( But i never see PI playing on vh1 :grr:)

Ikr Vh1 india is such a messsssssss :duck:

I've even tried making a playlist and uploading it for them but till now its never appeared :giveup:

The fact that it took 1 month for them to play the song is justtttT :grr:

Virgin Ryan
7 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

I've even tried making a playlist and uploading it for them but till now its never appeared :giveup:

I'm from Indonesia, and here a lot of indian dramas are played on national tvs. Guess, your country is not that f-cked up. :derpga:

kabirartfling
7 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

Check ur emails, they usually send a mail saying the date on which ur playlist will be played on tv!

Also do u have 9XO INDIA? its a english music channel As well, ill be promoting PI on there through my tweets (they have a countdown show where most tweeted song wins no. 1 spot for a week)

Give your love to me

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She puts the 'indie' in India :diane:

Lady-Gaga-Indian-bride.jpg?itok=I108DVqj

Does this offend you, Gaga "appropriating" your culture? @vrajesh when she does it to mine, im just not bothered bc I feel like it's a compliment on how snatching my culture is, vs. others she could rock. 

I wish everyone could think like I do, but alas, people just like being angry so…

Mr Judas
17 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

Does this offend you, Gaga "appropriating" your culture? @vrajesh when she does it to mine, im just not bothered bc I feel like it's a compliment on how snatching my culture is, vs. others she could rock. 

I wish everyone could think like I do, but alas, people just like being angry so…

Noooo wayyyyy

I live for gaga in indian clothes :giveup:

ladygaga-india5.png?mode=crop&autorotate

How good does she look here :giveup:

1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She puts the 'indie' in India :diane:

Lady-Gaga-Indian-bride.jpg?itok=I108DVqj

Iconic :diane:

Mr Judas
2 hours ago, kabirartfling said:

Check ur emails, they usually send a mail saying the date on which ur playlist will be played on tv!

Also do u have 9XO INDIA? its a english music channel As well, ill be promoting PI on there through my tweets (they have a countdown show where most tweeted song wins no. 1 spot for a week)

Yes but she's not yet charted on the top 10 because she was only added this week. :lana:

And I've never got a mail from vh1 :awkney:

Serendipity

Vh1 is based on Music Video Airplay.

So,unless a song gets an MV it won't chart.

I remember Applause being played throughout September 2013.

It's a good thing they put her on power rotation this month because her album is coming out soon.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived